vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
The event isn't available for daytime. I re-did the event and still got the same result.
Could you post a screenshoot from the point you are stuck. The 9th character who Monica talks to (Adriano)at the party doesn't show on screen until the other 8 have been talked too.
View attachment 1417066

The 9th bloke to talk to is the one in the middle of the screen with his back to us wearing a grey hat.
ohhh i thought that we talked about shiny hole
but as agn25 you need to talk to all if i recall you need to talk to
stephanie and rebecca twice
then mr campbell should show up

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I like the most her home wear in slums apartment. And always hope for more scenes with it. Who is with me? :sneaky:
I'm with you, she looks great in that outfit. Is there on outfit Monica looks like crap in? She looks good even wearing those rags in the prison.
My personal favourite would be her office outfit. With the makeup and hair style she has while in this outfit, she just looks great from every angle.

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
I'm not intending to inflame your discussion with @Stan5851 however I would think that with you being an " IT professional with over 20 years of experience" maybe you would understand why 2 pictures without any text explaining the issue might be confusing. Now that you have clarified your problem, some kind of response can be given.
you're wrong...
Two pictures, given the context, say much more than words...
in this case the context is the topic of this conversation - the discussion of a particular project...
the user can always explain in words less than I see in a screenshot...

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
В общем, с вами всё ясно. Придирки к словам, потому что возразить по существу нечего и нелепые оправдания вашей собственной лени и неспособности внятно излагать мысли.

Так карта города всё таки появляется? Да, появляется. Вас ткнули носом в вашу же ошибку, но вы предпочли этого не увидеть. Что ж, вейк- ап, Нео, ты обосрался. Остальную вашу пафосно разлитую воду про ваш 20 летний IT стаж я даже читать не стал. Это выглядит как дешёвый толстый троллинг ученика начальной школы. Поэтому, идитe-ка в задницу, глубоконеуважаемый тролль, возомнивший себя айти-специалистом. Вы фигляр, а не специалист. Отправляйся в персональный бан.

In short, you are clear. You are picking on words because you have nothing to argue with and making ridiculous excuses for your own laziness and inability to articulate your thoughts.

So is the map of the city showing up? Yes, it does. You've been rubbing your nose in your own mistake, but you've chosen not to see it. Well, wake-up, Neo, you shit yourself. The rest of your pathetically spilled water about your 20 years of IT experience I wouldn't even read. It looks like cheap, fat trolling by a primary school student. So go fuck yourself, you deeply disrespected troll who thinks he's an IT expert. You're a buffoon, not an expert. Go to my personal ban.
вы смешны, т.к. ваши попытки троллинга действительно тянут на уровень школьника...
и вы сломали зубы об аргументацию, проявив при этом крайне низкий уровень интеллекта... и продолжаете это делать, достаточно взглянуть на этот ваш ответ...
где вы конкретно перешли на оскорбления...

you are ridiculous because your attempts at trolling are really at the junior school level...

and you have broken your teeth on my argument, showing an extremely low level of intelligence... and continue to do so, just look at this response of yours... where you have specifically turned to insults...

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
View attachment 1417644 How can i leave this room?
How did you even get there with such a low rate of depravity?

option one
Load the save to consent to stripping and pump up the depravity to 350

option two
the save editor... raise the level of depravity there to 350... everything becomes fine...

PS after fixing the problem, fall into the pumping depravity, without her further it will be difficult

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
you're wrong...
Two pictures, given the context, say much more than words...
in this case the context is the topic of this conversation - the discussion of a particular project...
the user can always explain in words less than I see in a screenshot...
Obviously you who posted the two pictures understand all the context. We who just see these screenshoots don't. I personally didn't understand your problem until you elaborated with some text. Have you solved your issue?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How did you even get there with such a low rate of depravity?

option one
Load the save to consent to stripping and pump up the depravity to 350

option two
the save editor... raise the level of depravity there to 350... everything becomes fine...

PS after fixing the problem, fall into the pumping depravity, without her further it will be difficult
Stan5851
already told the guy/girl to read the faq
so no need to explain again
and it's obvious that someone can't do that first dance without at least 350 bitchine's
so only alternative are to reload a save
not all cheat
and please don't call it depravity cos it's not a word in this game

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Playing ep2 and I feel like i'm stuck because Melanie doesn't come back. I've already did Bardie storyline up to webcaming, seduced Ralph (did 2 scenes with him), Betty visited neighbour, did a lot of events on the street at pole (some didn't count as finished in the events log btw), can dance naked in the shiny hole, did 3 contracts with Steve. What should I do? I read her come back is the condition to start office jobs and get photoshoots again. Should you do all 7 (?) contracts with Steve?? It's like a month passed in the game after Melanie went to Marcus...

UPD: Okay, nevermind. I had to finish all 7 contract with Steve and Melanie came back... These 1 time in a week events are kind of stupid as you pretty much have to just skip days for it.

Last edited:

LeecyQ

Aug 9, 2021
Maybe Monica can get back on top in episode 4, but revenge in episode 3 was too short. Wouldn't it be fun if, hypothetically, Monica get back on top of her game to get back at them and then get played by some little trick?

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Playing ep2 and I feel like i'm stuck because Melanie doesn't come back. I've already did Bardie storyline up to webcaming, seduced Ralph (did 2 scenes with him), Betty visited neighbour, did a lot of events on the street at pole (some didn't count as finished in the events log btw), can dance naked in the shiny hole, did 3 contracts with Steve. What should I do? I read her come back is the condition to start office jobs and get photoshoots again. Should you do all 7 (?) contracts with Steve?? It's like a month passed in the game after Melanie went to Marcus...

UPD: Okay, nevermind. I had to finish all 7 contract with Steve and Melanie came back... These 1 time in a week events are kind of stupid as you pretty much have to just skip days for it.
The trigger for Melanie to return from Marcus happens once Monica has done the Scarlet Pearl and forbidden Desire photoshoots at least once each. Monica then needs to talk to Biff and "ask about the job" with the red dress from the clothes shop. Also the earn $5000 for Victoria quest still needs to be open in the week. If you had already done a contract with Steve that week before seeing Biff, Melanie will not return. Sorry to say but you didn't need to complete any of Steve's contracts for Melanie to return.

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
playing episode 2 , just did the bar dancing scene for the first time and now Im stuck in the dressing room, am I missing something or is it bugged? I can only go to make up room or the dancing stage but she wont dance again.

Reactions: JimLevins

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
playing episode 2 , just did the bar dancing scene for the first time and now Im stuck in the dressing room, am I missing something or is it bugged? I can only go to make up room or the dancing stage but she wont dance again.
read faq listed in OP

Reactions: Stan5851

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
The trigger for Melanie to return from Marcus happens once Monica has done the Scarlet Pearl and forbidden Desire photoshoots at least once each. Monica then needs to talk to Biff and "ask about the job" with the red dress from the clothes shop. Also the earn $5000 for Victoria quest still needs to be open in the week. If you had already done a contract with Steve that week before seeing Biff, Melanie will not return. Sorry to say but you didn't need to complete any of Steve's contracts for Melanie to return.
Yeah, I just checked and your are right. You had to have 5000$ weekly quest active for to get the job in the office. Doesn't make a lot of sense, but that was the problem. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Waldo666
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes