Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also what you say with Stephanie is very possible with a realistic approach but ofcourse Victoria's plot armour will never allow all that to happen.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I'm not sure if my version of the DL is corrupt or smth (from nopy) but I'm getting this error (Ep2) when Monica looks out her office window after reuniting with Julia in her new job

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Sprites/Monica_Office/WorkingOfficeCabinet/WorkingOfficeCabinet_Monica6_WorkingOutfit1_Overlay.png'>:
File "game/scripts/start.rpy", line 64, in script call
call start_game() from _call_start_game
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 123, in script call
show screen sprites_hover_dummy_screen()
File "game/Quests/EP2_06/ep26_dialogues6_office2.rpy", line 543, in script
help "Активировано меню быстрого перемещения по офису."
File "game/scripts/start.rpy", line 64, in script call
call start_game() from _call_start_game
File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 123, in script call
show screen sprites_hover_dummy_screen()
File "game/Quests/EP2_06/ep26_dialogues6_office2.rpy", line 543, in script
help "Активировано меню быстрого перемещения по офису."
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 196, in saywrapper_execute
renpy.say(who, what)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/00_Functions/00_init_python.rpy", line 35, in missing_filename_callback
return im.Image(list_files_dict[in_filename])
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded in cmp

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm not sure if my version of the DL is corrupt or smth (from nopy) but I'm getting this error (Ep2) when Monica looks out her office window after reuniting with Julia in her new job

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/Sprites/Monica_Office/WorkingOfficeCabinet/WorkingOfficeCabinet_Monica6_WorkingOutfit1_Overlay.png'>:
have you installed the gallery mod then uninstall it
also see about you have that .png file

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
How do I find these cut-scenes:
- Show naked tits to a stranger for $50 (did it for $20 I think)
- Showing tits and butt to a stranger

Anything else after "dancing with naked tits"?
Its confusing af.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
How do I find these cut-scenes:
- Show naked tits to a stranger for $50 (did it for $20 I think)
- Showing tits and butt to a stranger

Its confusing af.
not quite sure but i think you have to involve the secretary not julie but her former secretary
and that is only in the extra version if i recall

Its confusing af.
you need to talk with

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I agree totally with this concept but maybe she can also get in the same situation with Markus being branded but trained outside like Monica.
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Who could get into the same situation? When Marcus is branded? Marcus? What street (outside) was Monica trained on? Please explain what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Question about Perry and the expensive dress in EP2.

If I use cheats, could I get the dress back from her? I just think I'll have to repay $20 instalments 250 times. Let me know.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. Who could get into the same situation? When Marcus is branded? Marcus? What street (outside) was Monica trained on? Please explain what you are talking about.
Monica is being trained outside the farm, Melanie was branded and are useful to Marcus outside the farm think the same can apply to Veronica. Sorry seemed some text got lost.

Reactions: Stan5851

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
That does make a lot of sense, but I don't now if Dick the Lawyer has BDSM in him, must be someone else.
I agree unless Phillip is a player in Victoria life. The other thing to take into account is that Victoria might be put a target on her back by becoming the best friend of Melanie and Monica joining the elite club ect. My other point of interest is that Melanie may have a bigger reason for revenge on Victoria because of forcing her to sleep with men she does not want to and do things with them against her will while everything is being recorded. That might just be something to sink Victoria in the end. And Dick is a thorn in the flesh of the people that wants Monica they might just make an example of Victoria to teach Dick a lesson.
But to be honest i would love to see Victoria get some of her own medicine soon it way to one sided at the moment and get a little irritating.

So what ever the Dev has in mind please lets have some fun with Victoria as well and lastly Stephanie is also hot she can also come play now.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
From Patreon...

MILFs of Sunville by L7team (DecentMonkey)

Hello, everybody! I’m here to make an announcement.

As you know, I sometimes cover projects of other developers that might interest you.
This time, I want to make an announcement about a project I'm taking part in myself.
I’m talking about the newly formed L7team. It includes some of my team members who also invited me to work on a new joint project called MILFs of Sunville.

Our best professional skills and our experience have been integrated into this project.
The idea for this project arose after the exclusion of one of the characters from the Fashion Business game. The plot of this game is lighter and more vanilla :)

Since I'm not the only developer on this project, a new account was created on Patreon. Please check the project’s page and, if you like what you see, support it.

The development of MILFs of Sunville will not affect the progress of Fashion Business updates in any way. The next update is scheduled for October, 20th.

As always, thank you for your support!
Link to L7 team page:

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes