Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1447417

Spoiler EP3 v7 - Biff's castings (Public)
View attachment 1447415
What will it be this time. Any speculations.

My guess from the teaser is that the secretary will also be asked by Biff to do a photoshoot or something lewd and then Monica will take a stand for her and then she would be asked by Biff to take her place. Ofcourse this photoshoot or casting could likely be a lot more intense than the previous ones.
We have been given hints thay Biff makes the Secretary do unspeakable things. This time maybe he took it too far and so she asked Monica for help

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017

My guess from the teaser is that the secretary will also be asked by Biff to do a photoshoot or something lewd and then Monica will take a stand for her and then she would be asked by Biff to take her place. Ofcourse this photoshoot or casting could likely be a lot more intense than the previous ones.
We have been given hints thay Biff makes the Secretary do unspeakable things. This time maybe he took it too far and so she asked Monica for help
It would be great if the new biff casting scene was as sophisticated as your guess. Something like that would be fun. I really think though that this new spoiler will be just filling out some of these greyed out choices that have been waiting forever.
Screenshot (49).png

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It would be great if the new biff casting scene was as sophisticated as your guess. Something like that would be fun. I really think though that this new spoiler will be just filling out some of these greyed out choices that have been waiting forever.
View attachment 1447566
I remember seeing these options in episode 2. I thought this was removed in episode 3, maybe I forgot about them since I haven't done any biff casting events in the past few updates. If they still exist then surely it could be related to these.

Though it would have been nice to have a scenario of Monica helping her secretary by sacrificing herself in place of her even though there is no actual benefit for her in this. Till now whenever she has done something it is more or less because she saw some benefit for herself. She has always been nice towards her secretary.

A scene of her doing something for someone else without any selfish agendas could have been a nice and subtle positive to her character

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

I think it will be what agn25 wrote about. However, that does not mean that your option is impossible. For these "grey options" to work, they have to be preceded by some plot that will lead Monica to the very possibility of them casting together with the secretary. Therefore, there may well be something similar to what you suggested (+/-), where, for example, Monica either tries to cheer up the secretary by trying to convince her that they have no choice and must submit to whatever Biff orders, or tries to defend her to him (your option), but this ends in humiliation and further corrupting them both and new sexual interactions.

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Well I was loading the basement saves in (final scenes), and it wasn't working weirdly.
Is there really any difference? (eg. no panties in Ep2, and does that change anything?)

Anyway, special mention for Melanie. She's really fucking hot.
your problem are maybe that you play eps1 as 720
and have downloaded eps2 1080
those 2 have 2 difference saves in AppData\Roaming\RenPy
so when you load your save from eps1 try to migrate
you will see that when you are on load page
in the main menu

Reactions: agn25 and Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I remember seeing these options in episode 2. I thought this was removed in episode 3, maybe I forgot about them since I haven't done any biff casting events in the past few updates. If they still exist then surely it could be related to these.

Though it would have been nice to have a scenario of Monica helping her secretary by sacrificing herself in place of her even though there is no actual benefit for her in this. Till now whenever she has done something it is more or less because she saw some benefit for herself. She has always been nice towards her secretary.

A scene of her doing something for someone else without any selfish agendas could have been a nice and subtle positive to her character
Yes you're right the options from the screenshot are not present at the moment in ep 3. They were there in ep2 when Monica went straight to Biff for a casting after a photoshoot. She refuses to go straight to Biff now that the outfits she shoots in expose her to much for her to walk through to Biff's office. She now does Biff's castings through the report collecting. The report collecting menu is having events added to it from the original photoshoot castings menu as Decent Monkey adds them to the game.

I think the likely scenario with the spoiler is when Monica goes to " be a good girl" after collecting the reports for the 531st time, Biff will mention that he plans on firing Monica's old secretary and replacing her with someone more like Mr Campbell's assistant. (Remember how impressed with her Biff was during the photo frame photoshoot.) Monica will then go and tell her secretary she needs to please Biff to keep her job and will offer to help her I'm sure out of the goodness of her heart:unsure:. Monica and her secretary will then preform some of those greyed out options from the screenshot from ep2 for their new casting for Biff.

Last edited:

chino222

Mar 19, 2018
Please tell me how do I get scenes with Biff? I don't know how to get the reports back to him. I have photo sessions after which nothing wants from me.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I mean that, currently Victoria is the one manipulating and humiliating everyone but I am waiting for the time when Victoria will be the one getting humiliated and told around. Monica and Melanie exacting their revenge from her. :devilish::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 220 Votes