darko55

Feb 26, 2019
These dialogues (in your screenshot) may appear on the day Monica finishes the photo shoot and asks Biff to transfer her earnings to Victoria. Try to collect the reports the next day by selecting any employee in the department and clicking on the "Skip (Gather all the reports in one go)". Then take them to your former secretary and she will tell you that Mr. Biff asked Monica to come into the office. After the dialogue with Biff and choosing the "Pretend to be a good chick" option, a short dialogue will follow, after which a menu will open, where you will have to click on the "Undress and sit on the table" option. From there select the action you want to take.
View attachment 1468807
Thanks, i got it....(y)

Reactions: Stan5851

heythere2020

Sep 17, 2020
How can I trigger this event? It's not happening in v7.

"" needs to during the day. A scene with the reports department staff. "

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How can I trigger this event? It's not happening in v7.

"" needs to during the day. A scene with the reports department staff. "
office.jpg
I have sent Monica to Crossroad for weeks now and no client? Any suggestions. I have all the achievements
1. Open the quest log and check that the quest is on the list
001.jpg
2. Go to Crossroad
3. Just click on him
003.jpg

Last edited:

colt95

Jan 7, 2020
What do you want me to say.

I replaced the file with the one I found in this forum and I could access all extra and non extra scenes.

I cannot tell if literally all scenes are there but I remember to have seen almost 50+scenes overall
i played ep2 can i unlock the gallery all scenes if i can pls tell me how to do it ?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It's not working I have visited the office countless times.
Make sure you are playing Ep3 v7. Then open the quest log and check that the quest is on the list. In the screenshot below this quest has already been completed, in your case it should be marked as uncompleted (empty circle without the green check mark)
quest01.jpg
If this quest is found, you need to send Monica to the reports department (during the day).

Last edited:

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So I've tried searching but couldn't find a torrent to v6. I want to use the existing bardie patch which doesn't seem to have been updated to v7 yet, but the only torrents I've been able to find are all for v7. Don't suppose anyone has a download link for 3 v6?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
So I've tried searching but couldn't find a torrent to v6. I want to use the existing bardie patch which doesn't seem to have been updated to v7 yet, but the only torrents I've been able to find are all for v7. Don't suppose anyone has a download link for 3 v6?
you could try the patch in v7
or else contact
NH278

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
This message is addressed mainly to Russian-speaking players who have an account on *island. They have once again changed the system of evaluating games, ratings of all games have been reset, the dislikes are removed completely, and the game can only be put a "like" after writing a comment (at least 50 words) in Russian.The mechanism is simple, write a small positive feedback about the game, click "like" (see screenshot)
comment.jpg
and send a comment, thus, the game gets higher ratings and it starts to take a higher position in the overall list. If you want to help the FB rank higher, you can do so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This message is addressed mainly to Russian-speaking players who have an account on *island. They have once again changed the system of evaluating games, ratings of all games have been reset, the dislikes are removed completely, and the game can only be put a "like" after writing a comment (at least 50 words) in Russian.The mechanism is simple, write a small positive feedback about the game, click "like" (see screenshot)
View attachment 1471158
and send a comment, thus, the game gets higher ratings and it starts to take a higher position in the overall list. If you want to help the FB rank higher, you can do so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have already done ;)

3.50 star(s) 220 Votes