qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Actually, I think there could be some exciting scenes with both Monica and Betty (even though I don't find her attractive at all and skip scenes where she is alone altogether) together eventually.
Like some kind of competition between them in sucking Ralph's dick or doing some other sexual things for him together.
Also, it would be awesome to see some scenes where Betty punishes Monica for fucking Ralph. Like some female domination stuff.

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Actually, I think there could be some exciting scenes with both Monica and Betty (even though I don't find her attractive at all and skip scenes where she is alone altogether) together eventually.
Like some kind of competition between them in sucking Ralph's dick or doing some other sexual things for him together.
Also, it would be awesome to see some scenes where Betty punishes Monica for fucking Ralph. Like some female domination stuff.
Judging from this spoiler so everything will be, Betty will punish someone :)

• Wow
Reactions: Alea iacta est

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
maybe you need to collect only $20 for the v8 1080 version?
It kind of doesn't make sense to collect money for the 1080p version now since in just a couple of weeks Decent Monkey is going to release a newer version.
My guess why the 1080p version isn't available jet is that the Ep. 3 v8 isn't the best update, to be frank. No pirate is eager to pay 20 dollars to get it. Maybe the next one will be more exciting and someone will pay and share.

Reactions: vireker and m1st3r1

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
Achievement viewer for Ep 3 v7 1080p and Ep3 v8 720p

It allows to view all the achievements without having unlocked them.
To view them, start or load a game and click the medal icon on the top left of the screen, just under the objectives. All of them should be unlocked.

To install it, just extract the file in the folder Fashion_Business\game .
To remove it, delete the files nm_gallery_viewer.rpy and nm_gallery_viewer.rpyc.

It doesn't touch the saves or any important part of the game. As far as I've tested it works as intended and hasn't fucked up my game, but that could be bullshit or I could just be lucky. If you encounter any significant bugs, let me know. Same goes if it works without a problem. Assuming that DM doesn't change their achievement code much, it should work with later versions as well.

Special thanks to vimmers for providing the scripts, I just couldn't download that behemoth.

Edit: works with v8 720p.
Edit #2: Cleared up the instructions a little.
i dont know why nut its not working for me

i tried the full and compressed version and its not working

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i dont know why nut its not working for me

i tried the full and compressed version and its not working
Honestly idk what to tell you, it works as intended for me.

Just make sure that the file nm_gallery_viewer.rpy is extracted in the /game subfolder and you're not just putting the zipped file there.
After that, when you click the medal icon in game, it should have every achievement unlocked.

Reactions: Stan5851

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
I'm stuck in the dressing room of the strippers on Monica's first day (episode 2). Can't change back to the whore's clothes because corruption above 350 is required for some reason, so I can't leave.

speedup

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly idk what to tell you, it works as intended for me.

Just make sure that the file nm_gallery_viewer.rpy is extracted in the /game subfolder and you're not just putting the zipped file there.
After that, when you click the medal icon in game, it should have every achievement unlocked.
ive tried everything and dont get the gallery icon

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I'm stuck in the dressing room of the strippers on Monica's first day (episode 2). Can't change back to the whore's clothes because corruption above 350 is required for some reason, so I can't leave.
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.4.1)
Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?
A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

3.50 star(s) 221 Votes