podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Poor Joe, little man with a bitchy wife. Runs a striptease bar, big responsibility. Hopelessly in love with Claire. And finally got the long awaited award!
And how many clients get hurt watching Claire tease them. I hope they also receive the well-deserved reward in the future!

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
Poor Joe, little man with a bitchy wife. Runs a striptease bar, big responsibility. Hopelessly in love with Claire. And finally got the long awaited award!
And how many clients get hurt watching Claire tease them. I hope they also receive the well-deserved reward in the future!
how did ypu get this its grey out for me ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Why does this have an incest tag? I have played it several times never saw any incest sex.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Bardie was my favorite. Sad to see him not included anymore. Still a great game
I say this now with a lot of love for this game. As one of my top 3 overs favorites, and as pretty much the only non-RPGM female MC game that gets right what 99.9% of all the others don't:

Bardie was without a doubt one of the absolutely worst written in characters, from a logical behavior standpoint, that I've ever seen in one of this games. His entire kid-blackmail angle that never seemed to want to actually fully commit to it's dirty core appeal self did nothing but overly highlight Decentmonkey's terrible writing skills, and literally raised the cringe factor to such an extreme point that you couldn't even help but feel that much more stupid yourself for sitting there reading through it.

It was nothing short of a blessing in disguise to the dev, the game itself, and especially for future players that his path was purged out.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I say this now with a lot of love for this game. As one of my top 3 overs favorites, and as pretty much the only non-RPGM female MC game that gets right what 99.9% of all the others don't:

Bardie was without a doubt one of the absolutely worst written in characters, from a logical behavior standpoint, that I've ever seen in one of this games. His entire kid-blackmail angle that never seemed to want to actually fully commit to it's dirty core appeal self did nothing but overly highlight Decentmonkey's terrible writing skills, and literally raised the cringe factor to such an extreme point that you couldn't even help but feel that much more stupid yourself for sitting there reading through it.

It was nothing short of a blessing in disguise to the dev, the game itself, and especially for future players that his path was purged out.
The problem with Bardie's storyline was that instead of personally taking advantage of his hold over Monica he kept sending her off to fuck other guys. I don't agree that he is written more poorly than any other character in the game. I mean no one is claiming this game improves your IQ. The issue is that Bardie is presented to the player in looks and character as a 13 to 14 year old boy. But due to legal reasons he must be at least 18. So in the game where he tells Monica at one point he is 18 and then at a later stage claims to Monica he is 21, Decent Monkey was communicating to us the players that Bardie, was full of shit. If you look at Bardie's actions through the game as a kid of 13 or 14 he makes a lot more sense. So you saying Decent Monkey didn't fully commit is unfair in my opinion. I think he committed as much as he thought he would get away with.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Wouldn't mind seeing more at the shiny hole with claire and monica stripping and performing private dances and monica's "duties" in the side room and after the club hours like what was done with claire in this update. Just don't understand why there aren't more dancing choices, longer sequences, and even different outfits for them to use. The options could be setup similar to the photoshoots since the mechanics are the same for the poses that monica does at work.

remaging

Nov 1, 2021
hello again guys, I downloaded the full episode 3 v9 from the F95 website(approximately 9 GB ), to upgrade the v7 where I have some ready saves, but unfortunately, I couldn't see any new scenes, should I begin episode 3 from the beginning or is it a waste of time? XD can someone explain, what are the added scenes between v7 and version 9 ?? LMFAO thanks in advance

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Why does this have an incest tag? I have played it several times never saw any incest sex.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-3-v9-decentmonkey.11501/page-1009#post-7511132
hello again guys, I downloaded the full episode 3 v9 from the F95 website(approximately 9 GB ), to upgrade the v7 where I have some ready saves, but unfortunately, I couldn't see any new scenes, should I begin episode 3 from the beginning or is it a waste of time? XD can someone explain, what are the added scenes between v7 and version 9 ?? LMFAO thanks in advance
If you haven't played FB at all, I suggest you start with ep1, as all three episodes are interconnected.
More information here Fashion Business FAQ.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
When I click on it, this scene comes up and I'm waiting for her outside on the street.

It´s also a requirement, after completing Betty´s quests?! What does it mean?
Maybe when start a new game you not choice yes Monica to relation with Ralp.

Reactions: Hlextor
3.50 star(s) 221 Votes