Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
How far can Monica Fall?. What I mean is the longer and more Monica is subjected to debauchery,well pleasure is addictive. If Monica gets so used to it,you would think she would begin to lose herself. So broken and demoralized and used to pleasure she just gives in. Or does Monica only have a story arc where she remains resolute and determined to get her life back and is not tempted one bit?.
I hope she falls as low as is possible for one to fall. However, the day she gives in to pleasure and becomes a happy, eager fuckslut, I'll quit playing this game. Her making sexual compromises against her heart, and the degradation she feels in doing so, is what makes this game stand out from the rest, where the protagonist/heroine eventually transforms into a cock-craving slut. Not much fun in that anymore. Plus, the excellent CGs and the animated sex scenes, where we can actually witness her getting fucked.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
How far can Monica Fall?. What I mean is the longer and more Monica is subjected to debauchery,well pleasure is addictive. If Monica gets so used to it,you would think she would begin to lose herself. So broken and demoralized and used to pleasure she just gives in. Or does Monica only have a story arc where she remains resolute and determined to get her life back and is not tempted one bit?.
im just hope this game at some point in near end
added pregnancy at monica or other character...
i mean,we literally already banging every chara..
but,we still didnt get some pregnancy alert...

• Haha
Reactions: 3nterprise

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
I understand that this game is about fucking, but that would fuck up the game itself.

Reactions: 21122121

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Pregnancy? Sure. If this game were titled "Lewd Knight Monica and the Crystal of Fire." I, for one, have zero desire to see a bloated-up, swollen Monica.

Besides, think of all the undesirable scenarios that could likely play out. Imagine her being in the middle of a photoshoot. Or in the midst of a meeting with the investors. And her water suddenly breaks. "Biff, I need to go to the hospital! Now! The baby's coming!!!" And knowing good ol' Biff as we all do, he says, "No, whore! You will have the baby here!"

Ugh! I hate to imagine what pregnancy would do to this game.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
same here 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7
but only with integrated Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
The game runs perfectly even on the old mobile version of the 4th gen I5 processor released in 2014! -
Intel Core i5-4210M (Haswell). All animation from Ep2 & Ep3 plays smoothly both on integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600 and on the external GTX 870M.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes