agn25

Nov 20, 2017
i don't know if I´m asking for to much. But can you edit the file for me? View attachment 2404110
I don't know if you are asking too much in the same way that I don't know if we ask too much for new players to read the FAQ? Did you not save the game at all before you had Monica turn down the perfectly reasonable offer of the stranger to suck his cock?

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Is there anywhere I can download the extra version of episode 2 for Mac other than pattern since it is older?

or is there other ways to see the extra scenes?

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Is there anywhere I can download the extra version of episode 2 for Mac other than pattern since it is older?

or is there other ways to see the extra scenes?
Which "pattern" are you talking about? If you mean where you can download a newer version of Ep2 v16 Extra than the one presented on f95, you can download such version from the developer's website Let me remind you, the new version of Ep2 v16 Extra comes with censorship (it lacks all the content related to the character Bardie).

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Which "pattern" are you talking about? If you mean where you can download a newer version of Ep2 v16 Extra than the one presented on f95, you can download such version from the developer's website Let me remind you, the new version of Ep2 v16 Extra comes with censorship (it lacks all the content related to the character Bardie).
i don't think there are a mac extra for eps2
so maybe the only solution are to use the scrappy mod
and
Doktor7007
don't play with the mod it breaks the game
and no i will not link to it search for it and use it on your own risk

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i don't think there are a mac extra for eps2
so maybe the only solution are to use the scrappy mod
and
Doktor7007
don't play with the mod it breaks the game
and no i will not link to it search for it and use it on your own risk
You're right, and for some reason I thought we had a link here to Ep2 v16 Extra for Mac.

Doktor7007
Well, in that case, At this link you can download the uncensored version of Ep2 v16 Extra 1080p (Mac) with Bardie character and his content.

necrontir

Jan 2, 2023
Hello everyone!! I'm kinda new around here and in dire need for advice))
I got stuck with the same above mentioned latest White quest for photoshoot. I got it on the list, but when i get there Monica just says "nothing to do here at the moment". It poped up way back into the story, even before i actually met White for the first time. Probably during VIP quests at some point. But many other event lines were incompleted at the moment. Is it a bug or something? All other events are completed by now. Took a lot of time....
Any tips?
Thanks...

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
its a bug u should end other route quest. search for Stan`s messages about it. For now its only way to proceed. Should be solved in v16 as i know.

Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hello everyone!! I'm kinda new around here and in dire need for advice))
I got stuck with the same above mentioned latest White quest for photoshoot. I got it on the list, but when i get there Monica just says "nothing to do here at the moment". It poped up way back into the story, even before i actually met White for the first time. Probably during VIP quests at some point. But many other event lines were incompleted at the moment. Is it a bug or something? All other events are completed by now. Took a lot of time....
Any tips?
Thanks...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes