hoosh1380

Oct 1, 2021
In Episode 2, how can I enable Biff "Good chick" path? I set monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick variable from 0 to 1 in game editor, but after the photoshoot the choices for Biff are still disabled for me, despite having high corruption score. Also, I'm not sure whether it is important or not, but in the "Events" menu the status of "Office -> Good Chick" status is still marked as "failed" with red circle.

Last edited:

FansaReader

Jul 31, 2017
I was away for some time and still play EP3-v14. Now I see that EP3-v16 is available.
In the FAQ I found the point 1.4.24 about "not have Steve's storyline quests from v15".

Are this mentioned storylines from v15 included in v16?
So, every new released version is a cumulative update, including all previous versions?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I was away for some time and still play EP3-v14. Now I see that EP3-v16 is available.
In the FAQ I found the point 1.4.24 about "not have Steve's storyline quests from v15".

Are this mentioned storylines from v15 included in v16?
So, every new released version is a cumulative update, including all previous versions?
u got a like for actually reading the faq before asking(y)

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Thanks! I have completed all Quest in the “Home” storyline. The quest is also available for me, but Julia is not @ Home.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
76% progress update with picture. Someone pls upload it here, can’t do it atm

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks! I have completed all Quest in the “Home” storyline. The quest is also available for me, but Julia is not @ Home.
Julia should be at her house in the Slums. My Monica spoke to her on a Monday evening. But the day of the week doesn't matter, as long as it's an evening. You can send Monica to work in the office (and select "work until evening") or just skip the daylight hours by clicking on the icon in the upper left corner of the interface.
day.jpg

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
Thanks, but unfortunately that doesn't work either. Julia is never at home.

Monica say's: Julia's not Home. I wonder where she went?

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
If u can check old news would be nice. I’m out from normal internet for some time. But yeah it looks familiar
Well, I didn't mean that it was the exact spoiler that had been already posted some time in the past. I referred more to the general vibe - such spoilers with such minor sexual events were way back in the past.
Even though the picture from the spoiler does look like it is from the same set as the pictures already in the game.
This one is from the game, for example. Even the same hand position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes