Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
can you share one?
I just got new PC , lost all saves.
See FAQ (1.5.3)
I couldn't port my save files and there was no default save files v16.
You don't need to make some special save file in a special place (like we did in Episode 1). Just use any actual save from Ep3v16 and load it, after that (with a high probability) there might be a small survey about how Monica behaved in ep3, answer the questions and then you can continue the game. Episode 4 saves all your data correctly (money, paths, quests, choices, Monica's parameters, etc.). At least I had no problems with it.
As for Philip.
You will need to use an existing save to continue Phillip’s quest. It won’t be available through any other method (!) (DecentMonkey)

P.S.
The only thing I encountered, but it's probably not a bug but a feature, is the inaccessibility of the basement of the mansion for Monica to live in. My Monica didn't seduce Ralph (in the main walkthrough), but now, in Ep4, she is the default mistress of the house, with the only difference being that there is no "conjugal duties" option in her bedroom at night and she is not bothered by Fred and his "magic cock". And that's fine with me, considering that I go through each update twice anyway (the main walkthrough, where Monica is conventionally decent, and the second walkthrough, the "depraved" one, where there are all the things that aren't in the first).

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Missing the office storyline. Does not show up in the quest page. Loaded an even older save. However, whoremeter is down at zero.

Tried to go to the slum house. This is what I get:

"Assets not found for Monica
Scene name: monicahome_living room"
There seems to be a problem with your saves. Of those players who have already completed Ep4v1 Extra, no one has complained about this error yet (in this thread). Try sending your save to the developer (DecentMonkey ), attaching a Full Traceback (traceback.txt) with information about the error. You can also start a new game by answering questions about your Monica's behavior in the previous 3 eps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lycan73 and EraRamp

X1nny

Nov 18, 2018
Not sure anyone has this but when I tried to replay the Philip's basement in the gallery, there is an error but once I clicked "Try to continue" it somehow works

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
That's not it either. In this post there is a screenshot of the file with the code of that activator, but the whole code did not fit into the screenshot.
I have no idea what you are doing? It's for the 3.16 game. In that archive file there are jpg images and the unlocked file "z_activation.rpy". Just copy it to the right place and start the game.

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
I have no idea what you are doing? It's for the 3.16 game. In that archive file there are jpg images and the unlocked file "z_activation.rpy". Just copy it to the right place and start the game.
Thank you, I know what it is and how to use it, but I need exactly the activator I mentioned above.

• Angry
Reactions: arkypoub

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
"Activated" patch for ep3 v15 extra. Unpack to the game folder (where the exe is), overwriting any existing files.
Code:
https://files.fm/f/6v8ycwfkf
https://www10.zippyshare.com/v/pO5OtpOG/file.html
Does this work for v.16 also?
Well, apparently not...
Can someone guide me to a 3.16 and 4 patch plz

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes