Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
1699007091484.png

Weekly Report

Hello, guys! We're excited to share some fantastic news with you.
In September, we conducted a series of polls, the results of which determined the creation one of a scene for the current update. We want to express our immense gratitude to everyone who participated in these surveys. Your opinions are of great importance to us.
Now, let's get down to business! The latest poll focused on choosing fetishes to be included in the scene created based on your votes. The voting results clearly showed that there is an undisputed leader and favorite. And here's the main news: in this update, you'll be able to enjoy more than one scene with this fetish.

We are getting close to completing the rendering process, and animations production is in its final stages. There's just a little left to do - finalize the scripting and conduct game testing, and you'll be able to fully enjoy our hard work and the game.
And there's one more exciting piece of news! We know that some of you are fans of scenes involving Fred. So, in this update, you can look forward to a fantastic scene featuring Lady Monica and Fred.
Thank you for your attention! Stay tuned for updates and stay with us!

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I feel that home stuff is the least interesting part of the game. People want more the Shiny Hole, the falling path, photoshoots, good Philip's events, a few like stuff with Victoria. But I don't remember anyone saying here that they are waiting impatiently for new scenes with Fred or Ralph...
I wonder why people vote for group sex...I mean it is already in almost every update. Rope bondage, latex, cosplay, dogging (I guess it means public sex).. that would be fun since there are no events including that in the game for now. Something new for a change.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I feel that home stuff is the least interesting part of the game. People want more the Shiny Hole, the falling path, photoshoots, good Philip's events, a few like stuff with Victoria. But I don't remember anyone saying here that they are waiting impatiently for new scenes with Fred or Ralph...

I wonder why people vote for group sex...I mean it is already in almost every update. Rope bondage, latex, cosplay, dogging (I guess it means public sex).. that would be fun since there are no events including that in the game for now. Something new for a change.
check comments on Patreon. It`s all about Fred and Julia.
About vote polls - there is opportunity to make unique scene, but ppls vote for just another scene in slums with group sex.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Lol, it seems to me that even the slums are too "hardcore" for some people :D Some people try to "keep" this game as generic as possible.
Then these people should support 2 other DM games that are just made for this kind of "vanilla" audience. In general, the problem is not the game, but the "pink snot" fans, who by an oversight of nature happen to be subscribers of Fashion Business, who vote for endless group sex scenes instead of doing something really unique and hardcore for once.
check comments on Patreon. It`s all about Fred and Julia.
Oh, fuck! Fred and Julia again. :devilish: I urgently need to get to that room where the Japanese blow off steam by smashing and destroying things.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 3056973

Weekly Report

Hello, guys! We're excited to share some fantastic news with you.
In September, we conducted a series of polls, the results of which determined the creation one of a scene for the current update. We want to express our immense gratitude to everyone who participated in these surveys. Your opinions are of great importance to us.
Now, let's get down to business! The latest poll focused on choosing fetishes to be included in the scene created based on your votes. The voting results clearly showed that there is an undisputed leader and favorite. And here's the main news: in this update, you'll be able to enjoy more than one scene with this fetish.

We are getting close to completing the rendering process, and animations production is in its final stages. There's just a little left to do - finalize the scripting and conduct game testing, and you'll be able to fully enjoy our hard work and the game.
And there's one more exciting piece of news! We know that some of you are fans of scenes involving Fred. So, in this update, you can look forward to a fantastic scene featuring Lady Monica and Fred.
Thank you for your attention! Stay tuned for updates and stay with us!
Something tells me that if they added the "Milfs & Vanilla Sex" fetish here and combined it in the same line with the "Cuckolding" fetish, all the votes from subscribers chewing on pink snot would go to that option. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp and vimmers

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I was hoping for a little image, just to dream during the weekend.

Unfortunately I do not have any backup game to Fashion Business.. all the games posted on F95 offend my dick how vanilla and boring they are.
So you and I are playing some different games. As for me, you can find enough decent and not vanilla games on f95, although, of course, there are many times more vanilla and boring ones.

Reactions: EraRamp

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So you and I are playing some different games. As for me, you can find enough decent and not vanilla games on f95, although, of course, there are many times more vanilla and boring ones.
I was too harsh with my previous comment.. there are of course more interesting and "adventurous" games out there.. it is just.. I am waiting for updates :eek::eek::eek::eek:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Unfortunately I do not have any backup game to Fashion Business.. all the games posted on F95 offend my dick how vanilla and boring they are.
Well, Fashion Business is mostly vanilla itself, except for piss events. What makes it stand out is it is one of the very few good female protagonist games. Most of female protagonist games are either those primitive Japanese RPGM ones or happy whore simulators.

Reactions: EraRamp and nibagat

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Well, Fashion Business is mostly vanilla itself, except for piss events. What makes it stand out is it is one of the very few good female protagonist games. Most of female protagonist games are either those primitive Japanese RPGM ones or happy whore simulators.
Totally Agree!!

Japanese, monster, blue|green|pink hair I cannot do.

I was hoping for some fap material to have during this cold weekend:rolleyes:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
So people want more Fred and his magic cock! To be fair I think his scenes while playing out have been okay. The problem is Monica seems a different woman leading into these scenes. Lets hope DM doesn't have her doing chores again just so Fred will fuck her. To me this path has become the weakest by far.

Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date.

I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not, is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
It could of been worse. At least foot fetish didn't win.:D

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
So people want more Fred and his magic cock! To be fair I think his scenes while playing out have been okay. The problem is Monica seems a different woman leading into these scenes. Lets hope DM doesn't have her doing chores again just so Fred will fuck her. To me this path has become the weakest by far.

Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date.

I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
It could of been worse. At least foot fetish didn't win.:D
I still believe there is a little space for the neighbour and punks..

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
All true, and it's an issue that has me (as well as you) very stressed out. I hope the DM remains adamant that we don't get Fred's personal happy slut instead of Monica. But for now, I'm very distrustful of possible new scenes with Fred. And it's because of Monica's atypical behavior.
Other than Monica's recent uncharacteristic reaction to Fred I think the rest of the home storyline has improved as of late. It's the most interesting it has been since Bardie was around. I like Ralph playing the two Betty's off each other, even Julia coming back to the mansion is a better use of her character than having her and Monica hanging around in Julia's apartment doing chores and going on the odd date
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm happy for more group scenes, though I didn't vote for that. Considering group sex usually has multiple penetrations and can lead to Bukkake like events, I don't consider these vanilla but what is vanilla or not is definitely in the eye of the beholder. The group sex scenes have been some of the best in the game so far and I'm sure he will make then interesting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes