Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
next day and next next next days
i`m for test, finish game 1 more time, and no work this quest
I'd say the best solution would be to send the save to the DecentMonkey in a PM, but it's worth considering that he's on the forum quite rarely. There is also discord where you can contact him, but its available to subscribers of his patreon. As an option, try to describe the situation and send your save file to decentmonkeybox@gmail.com If the developer has time, he may be able to help you. There is also our esteemed techno-guru vimmers , for whom RenPy is more than just a set of vowels and consonants, but you'll have to wait for him to be online first. In the meantime, post your save here and send it (with a description of the problem) to the dev's e-mail address. Maybe something will come out of it, or maybe some other players will be able to help (from those who know RenPy). :)

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
i complete all game, this quest dont trigger
after click on ryan studia "I have nothing else to do here"
and after "work to evening" nothing happens

Reactions: Stan5851

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
What a surprise that a self named "incel virgin" doesn't want to play a game that cut it's only "incel virgin" out of the game.:D If you came here to troll, well played. If you are serious, then you are shit out of luck.

Nick1604

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone help me out?
Im stuck at the shiny hole, maybe im just stupid but i really dont know how to get out of there..
I just finished my first dance and now i can't do anything? i can only choose 2 rooms, at the stage or the makeup room.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes