candy27

Aug 11, 2019
Episode 4 has not satisfied me yet. I think Dev kept her good scenes for the last versions. I have to say that adding video control tool to episode 3 was great and episode 3 is so much better now.

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
How's the lesbian aspect of the game? Are there just a couple of scenes where two women are in the same room with a guy and tagged as lesbian or is there more to it?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
How's the lesbian aspect of the game? Are there just a couple of scenes where two women are in the same room with a guy and tagged as lesbian or is there more to it?
There are quite a lot of pure lesbian scenes, where there are no guys in the frame. And there are such scenes in quite different storylines, of which there are quite a few in the game. But there is also a route where almost everything is centred on lesbian scenes (Julia's storyline).

Reactions: EraRamp

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
There are quite a lot of pure lesbian scenes, where there are no guys in the frame. And there are such scenes in quite different storylines, of which there are quite a few in the game. But there is also a route where almost everything is centred on lesbian scenes (Julia's storyline).
I like the sound of that. Big fan of lesbian stuff but not just random chicks tossed together with a guy, also helps if there is a decent dialogue as well to sell the "sensual" part of it all. Thanks will take a look at this!

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I like the sound of that. Big fan of lesbian stuff but not just random chicks tossed together with a guy, also helps if there is a decent dialogue as well to sell the "sensual" part of it all. Thanks will take a look at this!
I also advise you to read the FAQ..And one more thing: episode 1 is the very beginning, so don't expect a lot of sex scenes in it. All the lewd stuff will start in the second episode.

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
Hi there.
I got a problem with the "Julia" Quests since v4 version of the game, I´m not able to go to the livingroom in Julias house. Everytime I try to do so, the game said in front of the house "It´s closed.".
Is it a bug ?
...or story based by decisions I made in the game. I don´t know, I was always playing with the plan to go and see all the content with Julia.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hi there.
I got a problem with the "Julia" Quests since v4 version of the game, I´m not able to go to the livingroom in Julias house. Everytime I try to do so, the game said in front of the house "It´s closed.".
Is it a bug ?
...or story based by decisions I made in the game. I don´t know, I was always playing with the plan to go and see all the content with Julia.
Julia moved to old Monica`s house by story. only one scene with Julia+Betty in Julia`s route in julia`s house in ep4 , but it started automatically. i think thats why it`s closed.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I've already done all the dialogue options, but it doesn't work.

Have you unlocked the scene?
I think it would help if I knew what the scene is about.
just unlock gallery and see it) if you are not fan of 100% achievment in games.

or wait i`ll check it later

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffy2010

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
just unlock gallery and see it) if you are not fan of 100% achievment in games.

or wait i`ll check it later
Thanks, I really want to unlock everything without cheating and have unlocked everything from episode 1 until now, only this one scene is a mystery to me how to unlock it :(

I guess that's the disadvantage of not playing from update to update :(

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks, I really want to unlock everything without cheating and have unlocked everything from episode 1 until now, only this one scene is a mystery to me how to unlock it :(

some scenes cann`t be unlocked in 1 or 2 playthroughs.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
some scenes cann`t be unlocked in 1 or 2 playthroughs.
I know, that's why I have multiple save slots.

Did you unlock it the normal way or do you want to unlock it with cheart? If you unlocked it normally, which route did you take, Gerta or John?

I took the John route, so I might have to take the Gerta route to unlock it.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

strange you didn`t unlock it - this is scene about Steve`s investments in FB. One of main quests.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I know, that's why I have multiple save slots.

Did you unlock it the normal way or do you want to unlock it with cheart? If you unlocked it normally, which route did you take, Gerta or John?

I took the John route, so I might have to take the Gerta route to unlock it.
Its "Steve the investor" or smth like that quest. Not about John and gerta

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes