Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Perhaps you still havn`t played it yet.
Thank you very much! I just had to keep playing. I've finally unlocked it.

The red dress only confused me because Monica couldn't put it on. With Steve, I thought I'd missed it, but it was linked to another event and now I've finally unlocked it.

Thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: EraRamp and Ostego

Tedd-er

Nov 22, 2022
Is it my computer's fault? The first one is broken, the second and third I can't extract.(I can't download episode 2)

Last edited:

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
I dont get it. The code they ask for is 4x4 numbers. Under the "Update Codes" here we are getting 780103 ????

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I dont get it. The code they ask for is 4x4 numbers. Under the "Update Codes" here we are getting 780103 ????
it`s different codes - small one for ingame updater (unique for each update, and codes in OP not actual for years, but moderators don`t wanna delete them for unknown reason). Code for activation you can only get from subscription on Patreon or SubscribeStar (unique for your account) .

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
just finished ep2, bruh this game made by someone who hates woman lmao
What in tarnation is this ...
10/10 buy holy mega incel vibes, police need to check what on this guy's computer

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
10/10 buy holy mega incel vibes, police need to check what on this guy's computer
ep2 only and such conclusions ? :KEK:

It`s was just flowers.... berries would be forward :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
This game is entirely dedicated to humiliating the protagonist and her acquaintances. Profit :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Many of those who are already translating or have translated the game have been added to the game's credits. You can be the following. Welcome ;)

lf2mr

Sep 7, 2019
In v16.01 of episode 3, the College is back on the map and when you go there there is a dialog about Eric.
Do you think this is a bug in the update or Bardi may return after the promised revision of the 2nd episode?

Reactions: Nirazul

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
In v16.01 of episode 3, the College is back on the map and when you go there there is a dialog about Eric.
Do you think this is a bug in the update or Bardi may return after the promised revision of the 2nd episode?
hmmm sounds strange
but i haven't downloaded the update
and i think the quest about eric was finished in eps2

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gerwazy and EraRamp

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
file to big cant download nowhere fast nowadays :/
Just download episode 1 to test the game, that's what I did, and I played for about 3 hours :whistle::coffee:.
From episode 2, it is true that the game weighs more than a Dragon Age and seems to have no content in 4K, so the only explanation is that it has many tens of hours of content.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes