Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
i was talking about Vickies strapon gift...
As you know, I'm in favour of the idea too, but I doubt that a strapon (no matter who is wearing it) will be able to replicate the success of the fucking machine from Phillip's basement.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
As you know, I'm in favour of the idea too, but I doubt that a strapon (no matter who is wearing it) will be able to replicate the success of the fucking machine from Phillip's basement.
Success? Total failure…and you know I wrote it to DM. This scene need to have update with animation

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Success? Total failure…and you know I wrote it to DM. This scene need to have update with animation
I'm not talking about the technical side, which was indeed a failure (fucking machine), but the result of the exposure...Remember what the conversation was about and how we arrived at it...Technical implementation is a separate conversation. And yes, I'm also in favour of redoing the animation scene with the f.machine (and I think I even wrote to DM about it).

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Speculative question, at some point will Melanie grow guts again or will she continue in the catatonic state she is in?

In theory at some point she should help us depending on whether we support her or not.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Speculative question, at some point will Melanie grow guts again or will she continue in the catatonic state she is in?

In theory at some point she should help us depending on whether we support her or not.
In theory, things can change for the better for Melanie. Though I think it's more likely to be because Monica helps Melanie, and not because Melanie helps Monica. But we'll have to wait and see.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
In theory, things can change for the better for Melanie. Though I think it's more likely to be because Monica helps Melanie, and not because Melanie helps Monica. But we'll have to wait and see.
going back tp ep 4.01 some seeds was made to this theory
in upcoming update Monica also will have deal with Mel in shiny hole....and high chance that it will alsoo have choosing to help or not to help.

Reactions: EraRamp

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
That Title
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

It means absolutely nothing to the majority of people who visit this thread. A title should quickly let you assess the update that is currently posted here. Episode 4 V.XX is much more descriptive and easier to manage for regular visitors versus people who live in this thread. We should not have to visit the FAQ to figure out what update version we are on. In my opinion it needs to be changed.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Eh, I just noticed they updated the SDK to v8.2.0 for v6.00. Hopefully no one encounters any save issues.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 4 v6.00 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes