Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Nine days and still no new upload? Did that game become that shitty?
You're either trolling or you're a total newbie. It's the norm, we used to have to wait from a week to a month. The only difference is that, as a rule, 720p was leaked to the public pretty quickly. And here 1080p extra people waited for, as I already mentioned, from a week to up to almost a month...And for some reason nobody resents that the game is not interesting to pirates, lol..:KEK:

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
If DM was developing this game himself, it wouldn't be a bad thing. But do you really think one person can pull off such a game, text, graphics, programming? It's unrealistic. So even 8k isn't much
Wow, seriously? And here I was thinking that a cool $3000 to $8000 a month, multiplied by the exchange rate to rubles, added to multiple years of game development, meant DM was probably chilling in his own private Kremlin by now!

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Wow, seriously? And here I was thinking that a cool $3000 to $8000 a month, multiplied by the exchange rate to rubles, added to multiple years of game development, meant DM was probably chilling in his own private Kremlin by now!
Don't say too loud, or some Western zealot will ask to apply illegal sanctions on decent monkey.

Last edited:

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
is Philips basement a stand alone arc or are we likely get out of there to play the rest of the storylines?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
is Philips basement a stand alone arc or are we likely get out of there to play the rest of the storylines?
Starting with Ep4, this branch became standalone. See FAQ (1.4.27 & 1.4.28) for more details. And yes, I doubt Monica will make it out of the basement, but DM knows how to surprise, so anything can be. We'll see.

Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
its not finished yet. And it seems it will be deadend with its own endings. (cuz even me already don`t wanna replay from ep.3 v15 after it will finished)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
its not finished yet. And it seems it will be deadend with its own endings. (cuz even me already don`t wanna replay from ep.3 v15 after it will finished)
Actually, this is solvable (if the dev is willing). Simply at the next investors' meeting or on a date with the next applicant (in this case, with Philip) it is possible to provide a selection window that will appear on the screen and in which it will be offered to choose whether Monica was in Philip's basement or decided to refuse and chose other options.

If the player decides that his Monica visited the basement (even if it is not true), then there will be one outcome of the date, if the player chooses other options (Monica paid off with money or promised to do Philip a favor when he asked for it), then, accordingly, there will be another outcome....At least technically it's not difficult to realize.

As you know, when I talked to the DM, (when Monica first went down to the basement), he was planning for Philip's quest to end with Monica leaving the basement and continuing on with the main storyline (Office/Photoshoots). I mean, he had some ideas about that...Personally, I'd prefer 2-3 endings for Philip's arc. In one ending (conventionally good) Monica leaves the basement (following the scheme I described above), and in the other two, Monica remains either Philip's slave or goes to the Farm.

Last edited:
Reactions: EraRamp

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Actually, this is solvable (if the dev is willing). Simply at the next investors' meeting or on a date with the next applicant (in this case, with Philip) it is possible to provide a selection window that will appear on the screen and in which it will be offered to choose whether Monica was in Philip's basement or decided to refuse and chose other options.

If the player decides that his Monica visited the basement (even if it is not true), then there will be one outcome of the date, if the player chooses other options (Monica paid off with money or promised to do Philip a favor when he asked for it), then, accordingly, there will be another outcome....At least technically it's not difficult to realize.

As you know, when I talked to the DM, (when Monica first went down to the basement), he was planning for Philip's quest to end with Monica leaving the basement and continuing on with the main storyline (Office/Photoshoots). I mean, he had some ideas about that...Personally, I'd prefer 2-3 endings for Philip's arc. In one ending (conventionally good) Monica leaves the basement (following the scheme I described above), and in the other two, Monica remains either Philip's slave or goes to the Farm.
and it will be a crutch. That will break any immersion.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes