agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Has anyone managed to raise the $30,000 for Philip legally? I'm trying at the moment, but it's taking a really long time.
I know I haven't. Doesn't that $30,000 choice have the dreaded "to be completed in a future update" labeled on it? So as of now there is no point to raise that money. As I see it neither using the cheat mode or wearing out my Ctrl key by repeating events over and over seem fun or logical.

Especially when this $30,000 will be able most likely to be made or substituted, through one event later like the solution too the Perry debt in the latest update.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I know I haven't. Doesn't that $30,000 choice have the dreaded "to be completed in a future update" labeled on it? So as of now there is no point to raise that money. As I see it neither using the cheat mode or wearing out my Ctrl key by repeating events over and over seem fun or logical.

Especially when this $30,000 will be able most likely to be made or substituted, through one event later like the solution too the Perry debt in the latest update.
but its too far away from time when it was needed

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
I wonder if someone can help me. I have started Ep3 V16 after doing the Marcus path. I went through the first part of Ep3 and now free to move on.
I completed almost all of the Ep2, just a few bits not done, answered the questions for Ep3. In the new list of tasks, one mentions "the guest room" or an alternative. What guest room where? Apparently I missed that in Ep2.
The second has to do with me owing ... etc.....Ok I figured that one out, found in thread. Just trying to figure out guest room thing.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I'm poor, so it's hard to sponsor 20 dollars a month
I'm waiting for a hero, but I understand even if he doesn't appear
Because people like me can't improve the quality of the game through sponsorship
You can support a developer for $1 as well. It's not a problem ;)

Reactions: Stan5851

imm666

Nov 21, 2018
my casting menu or gathering reports didn't appear? anyone know this problem?
nothing change too i cant go to biff office with photoshoot outfit
and no choice for amusement

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
my casting menu or gathering reports didn't appear? anyone know this problem?
nothing change too i cant go to biff office with photoshoot outfit
and no choice for amusement
Read the FAQ (1.4.17). It is also worth making sure that you play unmodified version of the game (not compressed and without the gallery mod, which breaks the game).

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It is peculiar that back in the day people were so excited about the updates that they were hysterically asking about a hero and all that crap and, like, from the first day of the release.
And now it seems that few people care about it after about 2 weeks. Probably the game did lose its momentum and it is time to conclude it, unfortunately. It is sad, epecially since recent updates, including this one, were quite nice.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
anyone have a save episode 3 photoshoot in investor Campbell office?
The photoshoot in Mr. Campbell's studio (the one where Monica poses with the large picture frame) Official dev. saves for all Ep3 v1- Ep3 v10 main events can be downloaded Inside the archive is a text file with a detailed description of where a particular save leads. Other saves for content from later versions of Ep3+ can be found in the FAQ.

Reactions: EraRamp

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It is peculiar that back in the day people were so excited about the updates that they were hysterically asking about a hero and all that crap and, like, from the first day of the release.
And now it seems that few people care about it after about 2 weeks. Probably the game did lose its momentum and it is time to conclude it, unfortunately. It is sad, epecially since recent updates, including this one, were quite nice.
That's right, the game doesn't even interest pirates anymore. Finally, the creator succeeded, he only has paying sponsors, the few he still has.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes