PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Haha! Looks like you've got some serious catching-up to do, buddy. I wish you all the best in your ultimate wanking marathon until you catch up to Episode 4! A word of advice - stay hydrated, keep stretching those wrists, and have some high-quality tissues at hand. Happy gaming!
I have many games with hundreds of hours on Steam, but this one I'm progressing very slowly, I'm still in episode 1. Even to iron a blouse you have to click on like six different things, even sometimes use the help button or I cannot iron, has very frustrating things, but I am slowly progressing through the story to tell you that my Monica still has 100 million budget :cool:.
As for the tissues, I don't know because I've seen almost all the perversities in other games, maybe I haven't seen underwater sex or hardcore BDSM with latex, but I've played things that have even zoophilia.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I have many games with hundreds of hours on Steam, but this one I'm progressing very slowly, I'm still in episode 1. Even to iron a blouse you have to click on like six different things, even sometimes use the help button or I cannot iron, has very frustrating things, but I am slowly progressing through the story to tell you that my Monica still has 100 million budget :cool:.
As for the tissues, I don't know because I've seen almost all the perversities in other games, maybe I haven't seen underwater sex or hardcore BDSM with latex, but I've played things that have even zoophilia.
forget about last one fetish - Steam+Patreon can suck.

Last edited:

korbannih

Feb 28, 2019
Fashion Business FAQ. (point 1.4.1)
Q: help me I got this problem, now my char just started to be a stripper but I can't change the clothes after the first dance due to the low corruption( mine is 348, the requirement is 350), so now I'm stuck here, what should I do now, cheat or sth that I miss, can anybody help me with this problem?
A: I can only suggest loading an earlier save, get your corruption above 350 and continue from there.

Help, i still cant get out from make up room after i use console coruption into 350

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Us true aficionados of this game all manage to have Monica still be a multi millionaire by the start of ep4. If yours isn't, then your Monica is clearly a bitch.;)

In all seriousness this game doesn't truly start until ep2. I think it took me 4 or 5 attempts to get through the first 3 days of ep1. After that I was hooked.

kimminwu

Nov 24, 2021
I'm poor, so it's hard to sponsor 20 dollars a month
I'm waiting for a hero, but I understand even if he doesn't appear
Because people like me can't improve the quality of the game through sponsorship

Reactions: ishti

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm poor, so it's hard to sponsor 20 dollars a month
I'm waiting for a hero, but I understand even if he doesn't appear
Because people like me can't improve the quality of the game through sponsorship
not 20 a month - updates comes out every 9 weeks. You can just subscribe in the moment it comes out. So it became 10$/month.

Reactions: ishti

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Has anyone managed to raise the $30,000 for Philip legally? I'm trying at the moment, but it's taking a really long time.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes