Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
That Title
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1] [DecentMonkey]

It means absolutely nothing to the majority of people who visit this thread. A title should quickly let you assess the update that is currently posted here. Episode 4 V.XX is much more descriptive and easier to manage for regular visitors versus people who live in this thread. We should not have to visit the FAQ to figure out what update version we are on. In my opinion it needs to be changed.
moderators don`t read anything) last time (when they were given ep.1.1 ) they just renamed thread as it was last update number :HideThePain:

i think thats how this numbers appeared

Reactions: EraRamp

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how to activate extra
Wait for the activator to be updated...
moderators don`t read anything) last time (when they were given ep.1.1 ) they just renamed thread as it was last update number :HideThePain:
i think thats how this numbers appeared
That's how it's always done, the "newest release" gets added even if it's an older episode/chapter, in this case v1.1 is the newest updated release for the thread. People can surely read the OP and figure out that it's not the newest version of the game, they aren't here to hold people's hands.

Once the OP is updated with Ep.4 v6.00 that will replace it.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Last time I played this...about four years ago I just seemed to be in a loop forever. Maybe I'll try again

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FashionBusiness-EP4v6.0Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes