ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
Youre right, with this method you change the label in menu to "activated". But if you want to actually experience the extra content and make an "extra" choice ingame you got an error message. There must be another adaptation to the code.
Same problem here, I am getting the ”an exception has occurred” error when I am trying to play the extra scenes. What am I doing wrong?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Youre right, with this method you change the label in menu to "activated". But if you want to actually experience the extra content and make an "extra" choice ingame you got an error message. There must be another adaptation to the code.
Same problem here, I am getting the ”an exception has occurred” error when I am trying to play the extra scenes. What am I doing wrong?
read Activate Extras* how to use fb_unextra.zip

rikimarumaf

Oct 16, 2023
When i try to open ep3 with the activate file (316) i get this text and the game won't open, how can i fix that?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/z_activation_316.rpy", line 1, in script
init 9999 python:
init 9999 python:
File "game/z_activation_316.rpy", line 9, in <module>
z_activaton_316()
File "game/z_activation_316.rpy", line 7, in z_activaton_316
persistent.enckey[ver] = "".join("%02d" % (x) for x in extraFunction(1, "1329233251125439", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""))
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
NameError: name 'O0O0OOOO00OOO0000' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init 9999 python:
init 9999 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/z_activation_316.rpy", line 9, in <module>
z_activaton_316()
File "game/z_activation_316.rpy", line 7, in z_activaton_316
persistent.enckey[ver] = "".join("%02d" % (x) for x in extraFunction(1, "1329233251125439", "", "", "", "", "", "", ""))
File "game/00_Functions/01_init_python.rpy", line 748, in extraFunction
exec (OO00O00O00000O0O0 ,globals (),O00000O00O000OO0O )
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'O0O0OOOO00OOO0000' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
EP3-v16-720p
Fri Apr 12 17:09:36 2024

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
I have tried, could not figure it out. I edited "z_activation_405.rpy" to "z_activation_406.rpy" and replaced 405 with 406 everywhere inside.

Tried drag-and-drop over fb_unextra.drop.406.bat (modified from 405), did not work.

Tried manually, but I do not know with what to replace "405:47571" with "406:something"

Also edited from False to True in achievements to unlock the gallery.

If somebody would be kind enough to explain the process step-by-step, I would be very grateful.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
I have tried, could not figure it out. I edited "z_activation_405.rpy" to "z_activation_406.rpy" and replaced 405 with 406 everywhere inside.

Tried drag-and-drop over fb_unextra.drop.406.bat (modified from 405), did not work.

Tried manually, but I do not know with what to replace "405:47571" with "406:something"

If somebody would be kind enough to explain the process step-by-step, I would be very grateful.
Glad I'm not the only one. I have never had an issue with the previous versions using the default z_activation (attached). I tried all the steps as you have done and now I keep getting this exception error.

Exception: Could not load image '.jpg': error('Failed to decode WEBP')

I downloaded the compressed version. All the image files are jpgs. Not sure if this has anything to do with it?

candy27

Aug 11, 2019

I think that bat file don't work for last version. I try too but nothing happened to locked jpg files in slides folder

Reactions: ladymxiang

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
I don't really care that she doesn't like it but after taking the five hundredth dick, humiliated, filmed naked and literally becoming a whore. I'd expect some change in her mentality than when she was a billionaire.
The change is there. It might be more subtle than you want but is there. A good example is when she wears that grey dress to Steve's meeting, she actually thinks to herself that it looks good and is appropriate for a business meeting. Monica from ep1 would not consider that dress appropriate at all.

She has also now totally normalised using her body to achieve whatever goal is in front of her. Her mentality has changed. It just hasn't changed as some want. i.e. A happy slut.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
The change is there. It might be more subtle than you want but is there. A good example is when she wears that grey dress to Steve's meeting, she actually thinks to herself that it looks good and is appropriate for a business meeting. Monica from ep1 would not consider that dress appropriate at all.

She has also now totally normalised using her body to achieve whatever goal is in front of her. Her mentality has changed. It just hasn't changed as some want. i.e. A happy slut.
If I wouldn’t forgot to write in 3 days remind me. I have several thoughts about it, but it’s hard to write it by phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: agn25

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

The way you're wording it makes me think the grey dress isn't slutty at all just a bit sexy. Don't think Monica was ever against a bit of sexiness. But I'll take your word for it, hours and hours of content for one scene where she thinks a dress is appropriate and I'm assuming is a one time thing that doesn't reflect an overall change in her demeanor is just inconsistent writing. Does she find any of her other sexy clothes appropriate now?

She has always normalised the things she does when she does it. Thats apparently what the corruption system is. It ain't actually corruption its her desperation. I'm assuming there are still scenes that she will bitch about and not do if her corruption isn't high enough. And the scenes she does do, its out of desperation and she would rather be literally be anywhere else.

it ain't about being a happy slut. The fact you could only bring up statement in one scene in such a big game should be proof enough of her static characterization

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have had a lot of help over the years installing and cracking things, and as I have learned I have passed that knowledge on as a chain of favours. I'm still a long way from episode 3 and haven't even downloaded it yet, but for those trying to activate the hidden content, I don't think it's just those few kb files that change two lines of code, and yes, unfortunately there are no precise instructions step by step for dummies anywhere on how to do it :mad:.
In this post there are files in mega that contain the hidden images, it seems to be the whole of episode 3 and parts 3, 4 and 5 of episode 4. I think you just have to put the unzipped folder into the "game" folder of the episode itself.
Obviously the new content is missing (part 6), and I don't know if the first two parts of episode 4 didn't have this kind of lock or are missing too, but it's a start guys (y).

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
The way you're wording it makes me think the grey dress isn't slutty at all just a bit sexy. Don't think Monica was ever against a bit of sexiness. But I'll take your word for it, hours and hours of content for one scene where she thinks a dress is appropriate and I'm assuming is a one time thing that doesn't reflect an overall change in her demeanor is just inconsistent writing. Does she find any of her other sexy clothes appropriate now?

She has always normalised the things she does when she does it. Thats apparently what the corruption system is. It ain't actually corruption its her desperation. I'm assuming there are still scenes that she will bitch about and not do if her corruption isn't high enough. And the scenes she does do, its out of desperation and she would rather be literally be anywhere else.

it ain't about being a happy slut. The fact you could only bring up statement in one scene in such a big game should be proof enough of her static characterization
I gave you one example not the only one.

You have mentioned something I have said repeatedly here. The corruption stat is misnamed and that calling it a desperation stat would be more accurate in this games case. Totally agree that what Monica does is out of desperation, not corruption or not out of the sort of corruption that most expect.

I just disagree with you that Monica has been a static character. I've seen much change in her, just not the type of change you would prefer.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes