Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
That said, I wonder if another taboo that hovers above the storyline will appear on the farm. Much more painful than the former imho... :giggle:
As long as the FB is forced to obey Patreon rules, this "painful taboo" will not appear in the game. There are theoretically ways around these restrictions, but I don't think a dev would risk a game that is still at least a year and a half away from completion. Yes, individual devs include these taboos in their games right now (when their game is in development and sold through patreon), but they have to resort to all sorts of tricks to make their game look "clean and innocent" on the outside (patreon). In general, every dev who uses these taboos in their games has their own strategy to fight censorship and restrictions.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
As long as the FB is forced to obey Patreon rules, this "painful taboo" will not appear in the game. There are theoretically ways around these restrictions, but I don't think a dev would risk a game that is still at least a year and a half away from completion. Yes, individual devs include these taboos in their games right now (when their game is in development and sold through patreon), but they have to resort to all sorts of tricks to make their game look "clean and innocent" on the outside (patreon). In general, every dev who uses these taboos in their games has their own strategy to fight censorship and restrictions.
Sad truth of 2024....

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
- -

View attachment 3660514

Here comes the first spoiler! Recognize this place? Guess who the third character in this scene will be.

I'm afraid to ask who... :eek: NOOOoooo! Not the horse!
Looks like I'm really late here. In which EP can we see this place?

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Why? Fred's a true sex machine, he should get to have proper relations with all the lovely ladies in this VN. Fred has surprised us all with his stamina and dedication to high quality poon! :ROFLMAO:
hmm i`m wrote same i thought...it`s time not to sit on f95 while i have 39.7 C temperature..
but anyway Fred+Mel = onelove

p.s. *not only with Monica* one word - many troubles

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hmm i`m wrote same i thought...it`s time not to sit on f95 while i have 39.7 C temperature..
Hey, what are you doing, mate?:oops: With a fever like that, you need to call a doctor right away. Take paracetamol or something similar (I usually take it)...it will bring your body temperature down...If you have strong alcohol (or at least vodka), rub it on your body, it will also help bring your temperature down quickly (faster than the medication will)...and call a doctor.... Again, it could be Covid-19 (or it could be a common respiratory illness), but it is better to be reinsured and ask them to do mobile testing for Covid (all emergency medical teams should have such tests)...In general, go ahead, get treated and stop sitting on the forum! You need bed rest!

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Hey, what are you doing, mate?:oops: With a fever like that, you need to call a doctor right away. Take paracetamol or something similar (I usually take it)...it will bring your body temperature down...If you have strong alcohol (or at least vodka), rub it on your body, it will also help bring your temperature down quickly (faster than the medication will)...and call a doctor.... Again, it could be Covid-19 (or it could be a common respiratory illness), but it is better to be reinsured and ask them to do mobile testing for Covid (all emergency medical teams should have such tests)...In general, go ahead, get treated and stop sitting on the forum! You need bed rest!
As i was tall (188 cm) and not fat boy (57kg) i had illness every several month. Soi learned several points than i got fever with shackness - 37.8, 38.6 , and 39.4. After that it just as i`m drunk (highest was 41.2 but its critical yes - only Trauma Team).
So nothing serious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
As i was tall (188 cm) and not fat boy (57kg) i had illness every several month. Soi learned several points than i got fever with shackness - 37.8, 38.6 , and 39.4. After that it just as i`m drunk (highest was 41.2 but its critical yes - only Trauma Team).
So nothing serious.
High temperature depresses the nervous system, leads to dehydration. Blood circulation disorders may occur in internal organs (due to increased viscosity and blood clotting). Therefore, a high fever that lasts for a long time can be dangerous in itself. It's also an extra strain on the heart.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes