rockstarme

Aug 4, 2021
She already did. There is an ending in the game where she ends up in the farm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no reason to expect that we are going to see much more than that, I mean a series of events at the farm.
How do we reach the farm? which episode? any help would be appreciated. I looked up decent monkey's guide, looks like in EP1 u can get the option to goto ranch but im not sure what triggers it

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
How do we reach the farm? which episode? any help would be appreciated. I looked up decent monkey's guide, looks like in EP1 u can get the option to goto ranch but im not sure what triggers it
You fail during Marcus' quest. But the picture above IS the farm in the game. No more. Probably, early on the developer planned to add some branch about it, but decided not to risk the ban of his Patreon account.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
The Farm content has not yet been implemented in the game. More info can be found in the FAQ section (1.2.5). However, there is an event in ep3 (based on Marcus' storyline) directly related to the Farm owners. Don't expect bestiality here, it's banned on patreon, nevertheless, this event remains one of the best in the entire game. You won't miss it if you continue Marcus' storyline in Ep3.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I downloaded episode 2 compressed from sons of Liberty, does this version have bardie or no?
I'm only just starting out ep1 but have read getting the uncensored version of ep2 is the way to go.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I downloaded episode 2 compressed from sons of Liberty, does this version have bardie or no?
I'm only just starting out ep1 but have read getting the uncensored version of ep2 is the way to go.
ehhh who or what are sons of Liberty ??

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
The game is already in Ren'Py. The "sandbox crap" is part of the game, as created in the Ren'Py engine.
Personally I think that sandbox was the right way to go for this game, in order to "own" more the character.

The first episode was grindy but it is amazing to see how decent monkey learnt from the feedbacks and adjusted the other episodes.

Reactions: EraRamp
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes