Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
High temperature depresses the nervous system, leads to dehydration. Blood circulation disorders may occur in internal organs (due to increased viscosity and blood clotting). Therefore, a high fever that lasts for a long time can be dangerous in itself. It's also an extra strain on the heart.
remember year of 2006, Lineage 2, NA server Hindemith. October. 1 month of pure grind in boss room. Free from university cuz from Monday till Tuesday i got paper from hospital not to go to university. In Friday i got close paper.... and in Monday i got temperature again. And it was loop for 4 weeks like that))

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
As i was tall (188 cm) and not fat boy (57kg) i had illness every several month. Soi learned several points than i got fever with shackness - 37.8, 38.6 , and 39.4. After that it just as i`m drunk (highest was 41.2 but its critical yes - only Trauma Team).
So nothing serious.
Take a bath in cold water, it's quite effective in bringing down the temperature. But if the water starts to boil, it's not a good sign. But seriously, Stan 5851 is right. A prolonged high temperature risks causing deficiencies in vital organs, even in a big guy as strong as a bear.

But... next will be story spoiler from ep4 already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You just plunged me back into the agony of poor Monica with all these completely fucked up conspiracies. :devilish:

Reactions: Stan5851

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Take a bath in cold water, it's quite effective in bringing down the temperature. But if the water starts to boil, it's not a good sign. But seriously, Stan 5851 is right. A prolonged high temperature risks causing deficiencies in vital organs, even in a big guy as strong as a bear.

You just plunged me back into the agony of poor Monica with all these completely fucked up conspiracies. :devilish:
Just come back in a river of story) As updates now take longer times you can reach current update soon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
No!

Mommy from the Hostel :WutFace:
About Fred, it was a local joke. Some players (including me) hate the guy (for certain reasons described earlier), so it was just banter, nothing more. As for the 3rd person, it's obviously none other than Viсky.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Btw - this spoiler looks like competition: who`s best friend for Vicky...
There has to be more too this scene than that. I'm going to be disappointed if this is all it is.

About Fred, it was a local joke. Some players (including me) hate the guy (for certain reasons described earlier), so it was just banter, nothing more. As for the 3rd person, it's obviously none other than Viсky.
Vicky is highly likely but it may be that she has organised this meet up of three with orders left for Melanie. She just as likely could be watching from her monitor back at Dick's office. As to who the third will be it most likely is Victoria, Rebecca or Monica. Why either of these characters would be used as some mystery in the spoiler is puzzling though?

An out of left field option is the Fashion magazines IT guy. He has recently been off work and the last time that we know he had time off was when Victoria was using him for some hacking expertise. Maybe Vic needs something else hacked and she is setting him up with this duo as a payoff for his help. It's possible? And much better than another girlfriend battle.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Maybe Vic needs something else hacked and she is setting him up with this duo as a payoff for his help. It's possible? And much better than another girlfriend battle.
Definitely not for me. I hate that fat bastard as much as I hate Fred, and my Monica deliberately botched the final quest with Greta..In other words, she just gave her a knee up the arse and the IT guy was left with nothing. As for the realisation of the upcoming event - there are two things that I think are worth paying attention to.

1. If Vicky is not completely stupid, then she should realise that leaving her "girlfriends" alone with each other is a bad idea...After all, Monica and Melanie might well have told Rebecca and Stephanie some things about Vicky.'s true intentions and it could completely break her control over their group. I don't know if the DM himself is thinking about this nuance, but if "yes", it's unlikely that he would leave them alone together.

2. Even if this off-screen character turns out to be our Monica (which I'd be happy about, especially if she puts on a strapon and fucks Melanie), then given the above, it would make sense for Vicky to organise some kind of remote control over them (as she did when she filmed the dirt on Stephanie, setting up a video camera and forcing Melanie to execute her plan).

But whoever the 3rd character turns out to be, I'm betting it will be a full (or partial, but with Victoria) purely female bachelorette party...Plus, we haven't had a scene in Vicky's flat yet where she's not there. So I think it'll be the same this time around. As for the nature of the interaction between our "girlfriends", we'll see. Hopefully it will be fun..)

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
If Vicky is not completely stupid, then she should realise that leaving her "girlfriends" alone with each other is a bad idea...After all, Monica and Melanie might well have told Rebecca and Stephanie some things about Vicky.'s true intentions and it could completely break her control over their group.
pfff...Vicky`s monitoring room should looks like
1716446564228.png

according to number of videos she got. So its not problem to leave girls alone.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Talking about Vicky... I played everything and this was the only scene she gets a dick. Some other lesbi scenes, but that's it. Very sad. I really wished a lot more sex scenes with her. At least as much as Betty, some dp and gangbang.

View attachment 3663318
An angel would need some basic training, though, right?

65b.png

This one looks fun too

81.jpg

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes