qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Btw I also don't like animal content but I don't understand its being against Patreon rules. For example Office Wife and many other games have those animal content, how Patreon allow them ? It doesn't make any sense to me.
There are a few ways to get around it - patches, release on other platforms, etc.
Also, well, Patreon's employees obviously don't play all the games on their site trying to find any violation of their rules.

It is all fucking squealers who complain to Patreon about some games and those games get blocked. Who are those people? I think they are either social justice warriors or just jelous guys who don't like some of the developers.

Considering the main idea of the game - a rich and powerful woman falling down, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of squealers who want Fashion Business banned and are just waiting for some Patreon rules to be broken by the developer.

Reactions: EraRamp

saiful

May 27, 2018
so this game how nice monica is the game will screw her? I want to start play but not sure if i need to be nice or bitch.

escape20

Oct 21, 2017
so this game how nice monica is the game will screw her? I want to start play but not sure if i need to be nice or bitch.
There is no real impact on being nice or bitch, it will only open up some options, but the story itself doesn't have many ramifications, although if in ep1 you are nice all the time, you will have a rushed ending. so the game forces you to follow a path.

Reactions: saiful and vireker

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
as escape20 says you can have a nice and bitch endgame in eps1
i played both before i started eps2
there are some small advantages by being nice
but all in all game focus on monica are a bitch

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Unrelative with the last posts but I just want to mention it.I am a little back (ep.3) and I had the scene with Melanie's threesome with Alex and yoga instructor. Her anal penetration is the best anal scene I have seen so far in any game I've played. Hope there is an equal good anal scene with Monica later in the game as this one is a masterpiece for my taste.

Reactions: EraRamp

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
Unrelative with the last posts but I just want to mention it.I am a little back (ep.3) and I had the scene with Melanie's threesome with Alex and yoga instructor. Her anal penetration is the best anal scene I have seen so far in any game I've played. Hope there is an equal good anal scene with Monica later in the game as this one is a masterpiece for my taste.
What gives you the idea Monica will agree to anal sex? She is a lady.:)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Read what is written in the FAQ (1.2.2 incl. what is under the spoiler), it will give you more specifics.
can someone share the save files please
What episode and version of the game do you need saves for?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes