torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FashionBusiness-EP4v8Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Like Alea iacta est said:
She does not deserve it... on the other hand, she worked her ass a lot for getting back her deserved life.. so.. it is 50-50... All this ass work should rewarded in somehow.. at least in the Western Hollywood culture where the happy ending is a must have.

I vote for a happy ending :geek:
I vote for a happy ending being possible... and like twenty bad endings.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep.1.1 COMPLETE] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.16 Extra] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01 EXTRA] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Fashion Business [Ep.4 v8.00 EXTRA] [DecentMonkey]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is it possible to have a non compressed version of the extra version on gofile?
or split it in 2
Tks

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I feel you as I actually went through a soft mental breakdown because of how much I got attached to her character. I got used to apreciate and root for her. I am among those who want a good ending option, for me personally just in order to vent off the weird pain I feel for the Lady sometimes.
DM mentioned in the description of V8 that a good ending is planned too. Admittedly, it hasn't been made clear yet whether this ending will be for the main path of FB ("Office") or if it's talking about a secondary route (one of). But let's hope it was about the main one.
So there is still a chance? I've been waiting since this game was first released using RPG Maker. I can wait a bit longer :lepew:.
If you are interested in a "formal bad ending" without the details of what happens on the Farm, there is a possibility (of course, everything will be within the strict rules of Patreon). If your question is more about the directly hypothetical events on the Farm, then due to Patreon/Paypal restrictions this is not yet possible. However, I'm hoping that when the game is finished, maybe we can play a separate DLC with the Farm. But then again, it all depends on the dev own desire. So let's hope so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff1984

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Mel has a great personality, even being blackmailed by the lil bitch Victoria, she never loses her composure.
I wouldn't call it self-control/composure, Mel's acting like a submissive slave who's resigned to her fate. And she, unlike Monica does not even try to fight. Although with Mel's resources, as I've written many times before, it wouldn't be hard to hire a couple of thugs who would quickly deal with that white-haired bitch.

seig27

May 19, 2017

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Why is the compressed version larger at 9.76 GB than the normal 720p which is 7.2 GB

Reactions: marcoforte68

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Why is the compressed version larger at 9.76 GB than the normal 720p which is 7.2 GB
cuz you r an idiot

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes