Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I wouldn't call it self-control/composure, Mel's acting like a submissive slave who's resigned to her fate. And she, unlike Monica does not even try to fight. Although with Mel's resources, as I've written many times before, it wouldn't be hard to hire a couple of thugs who would quickly deal with that white-haired bitch.
Only if she like dags
1724190149999.png

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01 EXTRA] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is the compressed version larger at 9.76 GB than the normal 720p which is 7.2 GB
You didn`t read the mark "Extra" which means that the version is with high quality pictures not with 720p :)

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
It doesn't matter who it is. It's not like she's sleeping with them. Their job is to stun the bitch and then take her to some abandoned house where Monica and Melanie can get back at her for all her antics, and at the same time make a compromising video of her, after which Dick won't take her back. Alsp, we could kidnap cuckold Alex and force Victoria to have sex with him (on camera).. And then send it to Dick.

This kind of thing should have been organised right after all of future Vicky's scenes with Mel, so we could enjoy them first, and then with a clear conscience start getting revenge on the blonde bitch. :sneaky:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
It doesn't matter who it is. It's not like she's sleeping with them. Their job is to stun the bitch and then take her to some abandoned house where Monica and Melanie can get back at her for all her antics, and at the same time make a compromising video of her, after which Dick won't take her back. Alsp, we could kidnap cuckold Alex and force Victoria to have sex with him (on camera).. And then send it to Dick.

This kind of thing should have been organised right after all of future Vicky's scenes with Mel, so we could enjoy them first, and then with a clear conscience start getting revenge on the blonde bitch. :sneaky:
keep your saint hands from her! or u`ll get 5/5 scenes with Fred

• Haha
Reactions: Stan5851

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v16.01 EXTRA] [DecentMonkey]

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is the compressed version larger at 9.76 GB than the normal 720p which is 7.2 GB
All "extra" compressed versions are 1080p, there is NO 720p extra version.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Haven't play this game for a couple of years. My question is:

Has Monica started enjoying sex or its still a means to an end for her?
A means to an end. However, in one of the game's secondary routes (Home) she has an unhealthy craving for Fred's "magic" cock, so if you like this ‘happy slut’ shit, you probably won't be disappointed with this sub-route. True even then, Monica won't admit to herself that she enjoyed sex with Fred.

But overall Monica hasn't changed, she still doesn't like sex as much, although she is quite capable of having orgasms (since the 2nd episode). She is forced to have it because, as you rightly pointed out, sex is a means to an end for her.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
keep your saint hands from her! or u`ll get 5/5 scenes with Fred
The ‘Home’ sub-route because of idiot Fred is dead to me as it is...So I don't care what happens next or what other peaks of inadequacy this once very promising route will conquer. Hopefully he'll get his stupid ending with Fred fucking every living thing soon and DM will focus on more important things, but for his core audience.

3.50 star(s) 227 Votes