kat777

Dec 24, 2017
You can tell which panties she is wearing based on what colour is not there (look at the panties in the laundry over a few days to see what all the colours are and then see which one isn't there). However the way I think the game wants you to find out is by doing the bardie photo task, then you get to ask the girl what colour panties she has on and she shows you, then you wear that colour the next day

edit: (or see the post above this, never thought of doing that :) )
can you share new saves as i my hard disk crashed and saves are gone

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Anything good with the new update? I got to the end in the previous version so is it worth playing or a just a waste of time?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Unzip the new version, copy the saves folder from the previous version to the new one and the magic is done :)
I had the 1080 version and my saves worked perfectly in the new 720. Again all I did was copy the complete save file across to the new version.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Question: I loaded my last save from version 0.4. Monica is decent but I've achieved 1000 corruption. Are these stats supposed to carry over to the 0.5 version or did I run into a bug? Thanks.
Managed to fix my progress, how do I check whether or not Steve sent the money?
I would suggest go ask the person who was supposed to receive the money.

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I had a lot of fun playing this update. It's kinda satisfied me :)

First I had problems with my saves from 0.4 1080p win7.
After reading this thread I copied saves to /game and to C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
Theres a folder "fashion business" and a folder with a number "149-435747" something or "testproject146-5646476" something.
The thumbnails of the saves ingame are to big (i guess cause of 1080 to 720) but you can load it.

I got RenPy Error Screen everytime I "sleep til friday" but ignored it without issues.

The content of this update fits perfectly into the story.
Even that Steve and all the other male characters are kinda ugly.

Monicas face expressions and also the sound effects are just awesome!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game gets a bit grindy with all the "sleep til evening", "sleep til tomorrow", "damn, i forgot to eat, now fast to the gas station to steal some snacks" but i can deal with that.

I play the game in German, so special thanks to Chromed for the translation which is pretty good.
"haste richtich jut jemacht" :D

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I had a lot of fun playing this update. It's kinda satisfied me :)

First I had problems with my saves from 0.4 1080p win7.
After reading this thread I copied saves to /game and to C:\Users\***\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.
Theres a folder "fashion business" and a folder with a number "149-435747" something or "testproject146-5646476" something.
The thumbnails of the saves ingame are to big (i guess cause of 1080 to 720) but you can load it.

I got RenPy Error Screen everytime I "sleep til friday" but ignored it without issues.

The content of this update fits perfectly into the story.
Even that Steve and all the other male characters are kinda ugly.

Monicas face expressions and also the sound effects are just awesome!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game gets a bit grindy with all the "sleep til evening", "sleep til tomorrow", "damn, i forgot to eat, now fast to the gas station to steal some snacks" but i can deal with that.

I play the game in German, so special thanks to Chromed for the translation which is pretty good.
"haste richtich jut jemacht" :D

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes