Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it a bug that she refuse to do the photoshoot?
beneath her or something, talked to biff several times after victoria said she need 5000 dollars
guide say go do the photshoot, she refuse, is it because of her bitch level or something?
got tired playing this after 1 hour and not a sex scene

Legend2017

Dec 3, 2018
is it a bug that she refuse to do the photoshoot?
beneath her or something, talked to biff several times after victoria said she need 5000 dollars
guide say go do the photshoot, she refuse, is it because of her bitch level or something?
got tired playing this after 1 hour and not a sex scene
When are you trying to do the photoshoot? the first time for the photoshoot we can only do the photoshoot on friday evening anytime sooner and she always says maybe there is another option. When se absolutely has to have the money on friday evening you just go to biff talk about the job agree go to the set and do it.

Reactions: Belnick

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
I'm playing on Android and now i have 2 diffrent games in my phone and saves don't work... Will 1080p come in few days or i should play again ?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
another update, more content, great animation. DecentMonkey is delivering once again.
the only minus, is the gameplay since i dont like sandbox, as theres tons of clicking.
but everything else is great.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I believe your Corruption level isn't adequate.
it is 950+ ;O
yea I tried modify that value, does not seem to change anything
other than perhaps trigger some scenes.

When are you trying to do the photoshoot? the first time for the photoshoot we can only do the photoshoot on friday evening anytime sooner and she always says maybe there is another option. When se absolutely has to have the money on friday evening you just go to biff talk about the job agree go to the set and do it.
oh oki, will try on friday then, I wanted to get the money right away ofc, but did not know it was a doomsday trigger, now or never :p
will test thx

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Just saw this update, all i have to say is yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes 8) Been waiting for a big update for this for a long time now :D

djika96

Jun 5, 2018
what is the end of this update last scene is where he is gettin bj and touching blond secretarys ass,is that it?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, that part to give her 5000 for a BJ is indeed very odd, since he barely wanted to give her money to fuck her pussy.
im usually quite critical to oddity like this, but i dont mind, theres a lot of stuff in this game that doesn't make sense. I think 5000 fits well in the weekly 5000 expenses that she need to pay.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes