Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Is it missing love for you?, are you sad about something? relax and look good, my brother....
All that worries me is what children do on the adult forum. There is so much for them incomprehensible and new, so many questions to be asked ...
(finish with your fantasies - do not ask a question if you do not want to get an answer)

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
All that worries me is what children do on the adult forum. There is so much for them incomprehensible and new, so many questions to be asked ...
(finish with your fantasies - do not ask a question if you do not want to get an answer)
I asked for someone with the minimum of education, not for a human who has not yet evolved who does not know how to live in society, I hope it will not be like that in your life outside the internet...
Thank you for nothing, bye.

Ralissa86

Jul 31, 2018
anyone have a save file where Alex have 100 % because i got only 66% and have all photoshoots done and all Pictures what i have mistaken ?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
asked for someone with the minimum of education, not for a human who has not yet evolved who does not know how to live in society, I hope it will not be like that in your life outside the internet...
Thank you for nothing, bye.
I said goodbye to you even after my first answer. So you decided to discuss your abilities. All this time you spent on your child’s question and discussion of my answer, you would be better used to study the work of the torrent. And then there would be less spam in this topic...

tatacici

Jan 24, 2018
Yes, I did that. I did talk to Biff. He said there were new clothes available, and suggested she pose in them for the shoot. Said something about adhering to the new image of the magazine. I visited the photographer, Alex, after that, and I just can't move forward with the shoots.
go to biff in red dress

Reactions: Richierich78

gotta450

Jan 17, 2018
Can't seem to get passed the Serve guests thing :(

Figured it out; apparently you can make both steve visits run at the same time if you ask Ralph.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Once you know what you're doing you can speedrun easily it takes 2 hour's i think i did that in order to have Monica in this update Shy girl status and i have the other save which Monica is a bitch from hell
I don't know how you do that. You can't skip time because you need the gym stuff to progress. And in doing the daily stuff you do a thousand clicks to get it done, that consumes time.

ANYONE KNOWS WHETHER PROGRESS IS BLOCKED IF YOU DO THE BARDIE_GYM_STORYLINE BEFORE LEVELING UP WITH BETTY by going to the gym with her? I would hate to go back hours of clicking for that mistake if it has to be done in a certain order.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
still didn't try this game. i wonder if there's a femdom path for fmc? because browsing some pics shows her only enslaved.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Something new i discovered right now my progress with Ashley is now at lv 2 she is the girl that works at Shiny Hole feel free to ask me how to reach lv 2 with her in case you guys are interested

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Something new i discovered right now my progress with Ashley is now at lv 2 she is the girl that works at Shiny Hole feel free to ask me how to reach lv 2 with her in case you guys are interested
Can you provide us a save to check whats the stats atm?

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes