deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know what it takes to get Monica to take off her panties for the last photoshoot? She spreads her legs and all that's fine but when Alex asks her she tells him that if he touches her she'll kill him. That ends the shoot even though there's still 12 photos left to take...

Last edited:

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
How do I get Steve to have sex with Monica again for their contract. I seem to b stuck
You just go to his office with the red dress and take the pill. Go back next week and she can suck him off for 5k or show her boobs to Jane for a lunch ticket.

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Funny, I have the red dress and there is a bug that acts like I don't have it and wants me to go buy it again but won't let me in the store. He really needs to learn to keep better track of this logic. Owell, guess we are waiting for another patch.
Can u provide more detail about it ? Did you use any console comands ? Did you edit your saves with the save editors ? Win/Mac/Androig ? Steps to reproduce ?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know what it takes to get Monica to take off her panties for the last photoshoot? She spreads her legs and all that's fine but when Alex asks her she tells him that if he touches her she'll kill him. That ends the shoot even though there's still 12 photos left to take...
I am not 100% sure what do you mean, but if I am not wrong, the last shoots from the last photoshoots require 200 corruption points, otherwise Monica will refuse to do it. Am I answered ?

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76 GB

Download Win (663.4 MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Download Win 80%(827.05MB):
Download Win 60%(593.8MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TY

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
From what I have seen in the renders, she is not removing her panties in this update. Maybe next one :sneaky:

Reactions: deluges

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
What happens to the neighbor black guy who's living in the farm across Monica's mansion, the one that crashed her fence wall?

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
I would give anything to someone who makes walkthrough mod, like what should we do next, where to go, arrows etc, aweeesome game ruined but not knowing what to do, and for people like me who don't have time to explore every single location this is a waste...
This is the problem in all the open world grind sex games. With every update they make them bigger, but without giving hints for new players.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes