Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
The "threesome"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, along the 2nd photoshoot, was probably the best part of this update. Thanks again for all the great story and rendering (so many new characters/spaces with great potential and nasty thoughts from the new office scenes for subsequent updates !!)

wilari

Aug 10, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this game!
The renders are great (the photoshoots!!), some scenes are really good (like the threesome in the studio), but I have a hard time with the constant feeling of being forced to do things.

I guess it's part of the genre, but sometimes it goes a bit too far for me. I had a hard time with the whole sequence in prison (and the drive back to the villa at the end of the first chapter). I mean, I can understand that some people have a fetish for rough sex, but rape? I don't know, maybe you could at least offer to skip it for those who are disgusted by that (also, you should add the rape tag, as someone mentionned it earlier!)

Same for Monica's lack of pleasure in sex. I mean it wouldn't hurt to have if only one stroryline where she actually enjoys the sex and isn't forced into it but pursues it? Maybe Melanie? I don't know, I hope some sort of redemption for the character and a way for her to get some power back is planned for the rest of the story.

Reactions: Dr22 and Rythan25

VAMPHYR3

Jun 26, 2018
I quite like the setting and renders of the game, but holy fuck, this is worse than any of the grindy games around here, even though it doesn't have any grind. The amount of things you have to click in order to progress a tini tiny bit, makes it super tedious...

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
The "threesome"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, along the 2nd photoshoot, was probably the best part of this update. Thanks again for all the great story and rendering (so many new characters/spaces with great potential and nasty thoughts from the new office scenes for subsequent updates !!)
What threesome did i miss anything

Reactions: Amfunny

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I quite like the setting and renders of the game, but holy fuck, this is worse than any of the grindy games around here, even though it doesn't have any grind. The amount of things you have to click in order to progress a tini tiny bit, makes it super tedious...
i agree with you very nice game but not too much actions, the only actions you can do are on saturday(photoshoot studio or steve office) and the rest of the week (6 DAYS) nothing to do except clinking on the mouse

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes