qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Used my old save, talked with Bardie about eating (first time) and went after this main yard house in the evening. You don´t see any persons only you. When you click around you can see the chauffeur (no Bardie) when you click in the picture all time the round pic from Bardie came.

2-5 normal save a lot for this time
2-6 the error message
Took the 1st file - not reproduced. took the 2nd - reproduced, but it tells you that you don't have some puctures. Need to download the game again, probably it is not fully downloaded

Oct 28, 2017
How do i trigger bardie progress?
Bardie Level6- cannot trigger the event with bettie- same here as bardie- maximum reached...

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT GAME INTRO.. I HOPE SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENS TO YOU.. Not like you get hurt or something, but like some really sad or awkward..

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
WHOEVER DESIGNED THAT GAME INTRO.. I HOPE SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENS TO YOU.. Not like you get hurt or something, but like some really sad or awkward..
Assuming you are talking about episode 1.
My guess is you probably like myself don't see her actions to be anything near justifying what happens to her. She's not enough of a villian for me to fill that way. Now if she and her husband were say running a child trafficking ring or some crap on the side and she was a part of it hell yea. But she's not even that much of a bitch compared to real women as far as bitches go she a good solid 2 maybe 3 out of 10.

That said it's a story and I don't have any ill will toward the author.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I've been stumbling around the office talking to people, since the computer doesn't work.....it that it? Is that how you "work"?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Assuming you are talking about episode 1.
My guess is you probably like myself don't see her actions to be anything near justifying what happens to her. She's not enough of a villian for me to fill that way. Now if she and her husband were say running a child trafficking ring or some crap on the side and she was a part of it hell yea. But she's not even that much of a bitch compared to real women as far as bitches go she a good solid 2 maybe 3 out of 10.

That said it's a story and I don't have any ill will toward the author.
NO IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN YOU TURN ON THE GAME.. THERE IS A LOUD MOAN FOR SOME FUCKING REASON.. AHAHAHAHAH

Dhenry1987

Mar 17, 2019
On android version and im stuck after the event with biff. Outside Monica's office my only option is to go into her building, but when I try it says I need to run to dick. There's no other menus or maps to click on (the normal ones aren't there). Is this a bug or am i missing something.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
ROFL never paid attention to it. I always skip that crap. Just one mouse click.
Yea.. I was doing something on my facebook.. And all out of sudden I hear loud fucking moans.. My volume was up to 100% as I was listening to the lastest Taylor song which had released like an hour ago at the time.. soo yea

Reactions: Blayo and grtrader

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Thats not fair, i was hoping to sent her to the Ranch 218 and i cant hahaha just great!! I hope that part will be included soon in the future updates

Jul 10, 2019
Any of the grinders willing to share whether it is worth grinding for any of the following possibilities (v0.6):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, I think I've completed all of the available content (that I'm gonna find without taking massively different paths). Any way to tell when you're "done" with 0.6?

Thanks!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a

game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Fashion Business [Ep. 2 v0.6] [DecentMonkey] - Original Size: 1.76GB
Download Win 80%(827.05MB):
Download Win 60%(593.8MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to let you know that for some odd reason the smaller compressed version (thats the one I used) has the messed up black boxes around the characters... at least in the free roam parts, in the storyline parts its fine...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: playb0y44
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes