Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
Guys..please help...
How to achieve all scenes with Joe and ashley at shiny hole...i am stuck unable to achieve marked scenes IMG_20200501_105645.jpg

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Guys..please help...
How to achieve all scenes with Joe and ashley at shiny hole...i am stuck unable to achieve marked scenes
THIS
when you are waitress after served 3 guest steal the tips by leaving the shiny hole
next day talk to ashley and beg about being hired again
then talk to either ashley or joe and suggest other ways to pay

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018

Your translator avoids bad words.

This guy pointed out a mistake in the russian analog of word "put on".

Literally the text is: "I wish to piss in the mouth to whose who made the translation to russian. 'Put on' your dead father, cocksucker."

So, is it okay on f95? :)
translation to russian ?
but russian is the original language of this game, isn't it !?

anyway, don't care about things like that. it's not worth the typing

Reactions: DecentMonkey
Dec 9, 2018
Where should i put saves i downloaded? In game i have like 20 saves that are mine, but in game/saves folder there are only 2, when i put downloaded saves there i dont see them in game load menu

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
i got a problem with seducing ralph, she do the same movement as usual and nothing happen with ralph ?
is this suppose to be long or something is wrong ?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
i got a problem with seducing ralph, she do the same movement as usual and nothing happen with ralph ?
is this suppose to be long or something is wrong ?
Did you talk with Bardie before? This triggers the scenes. Bardie wants you to seduce Ralph. Monica can't do that without the advise of Bardie.

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
Did you talk with Bardie before? This triggers the scenes. Bardie wants you to seduce Ralph. Monica can't do that without the advise of Bardie.
yes ofc, i got the mission to seduce him but nothing happen

if i clean up nothing happen, if i speak to him, he ask if i want something she replies no and it's over

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
yes ofc, i got the mission to seduce him but nothing happen

if i clean up nothing happen, if i speak to him, he ask if i want something she replies no and it's over
v 12
After completing the college quest, will approach after she cleans the house.

He will task Monica with seducing . This action will become accessible during the cleaning.

After every seduction scene, Monica discusses her progress with Bardie in her .

There are three seduction scenes currently available. To activate one of those scenes Monica has to wear specific underwear: Julia’s panties, Betty’s panties, or no panties.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes