kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
v 12
After completing the college quest, will approach after she cleans the house.

He will task Monica with seducing . This action will become accessible during the cleaning.

After every seduction scene, Monica discusses her progress with Bardie in her .

There are three seduction scenes currently available. To activate one of those scenes Monica has to wear specific underwear: Julia’s panties, Betty’s panties, or no panties.
yes i've already done all this... and as I said, when i speak to him i got the regular text fb1.PNG
fb2.PNG

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
yes i've already done all this... and as I said, when i speak to him i got the regular text
You are supposed to get nothing extra on the 1st 2 attempts. Only at the end of the 3rd attempt (with all 3 attempts using different type of underwear) will you get something extra.

• Angry
Reactions: ray3dave

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
i'm not supposed to do it w/o underwear ?
Hahaha it seems that you already ended the tasks with Ralph til this update. When he tells you that you should stop seduce him, is the end of the update, nothing more happens. Later Bardie talks to Monica about new plans and that's all.

blackgal1

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys my English not well. How can I collect 5.000 dollars after photoshoot from Biff. I wanted my money and he says doing money transfer but there is nothing.. what about gift certificate? How can i change to cash this ?

Last edited:

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Can anyone share a save with everything done except the revenge path ?
I can't seem to be able to trigger it, I even started a brand new save and made sure to pay close attention to the requirements but still nothing.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I need some help from the game Compressed version Dev if possible (but if the actual game Dev wants to offer some help please do).

Just to clarify a few things, I deleted all old saves from both:
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
I begin with a new save I got from here along with a new download as well, I will upload the save also so it can be checked also.

Now if You play the game on the revenge path works fine.
If however You play the game normally aka not on the revenge path, I constantly encounter a crash with the same error every single time, the error is below to see, if there is an easy fix please share it, as this is now 100% fully wrecking my head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has an answer, as I love this game and this is killing me.
View attachment 639479
Sorry to bump this, but, it kind of sucks not being able to play the game, due to this constant error, can anyone figure it out and give some help please, thanks.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
Monica gets caught stealing from Patrick!

Patrick: "Whats with you dumb whores trying to steal from me? Well...well then, you ain't getting off easy like that other one did."
Monicacaught3.jpg

Last edited:

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to bump this, but, it kind of sucks not being able to play the game, due to this constant error, can anyone figure it out and give some help please, thanks.
The compressed version is not made by DecentMonkey, so the dev team can't help you here. Often compressed versions are buggy and can corrupt your save files or the game itself. To avoid these issues, download the normal version.

Reactions: vimmers
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes