Zbang67

Feb 13, 2020
On the Doctor anal scene, would be cool if there was a 3rd option to ask Ron to leave instead of just leaving herself.
Doctor would say he understands but later mention it will be a harder to use the instrument.
So he would have to fuck Anna much harder in the ass with that excuse.
Maybe wrong topic?
This is not Anna.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
On the Doctor anal scene, would be cool if there was a 3rd option to ask Ron to leave instead of just leaving herself.
Doctor would say he understands but later mention it will be a harder to use the instrument.
So he would have to fuck Anna much harder in the ass with that excuse.
Wrong thread Dude... ;)

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone able to remind me what happened to Monica's actual husband? Cant recall. Hope there is more private dances or photoshoots this version. Tis my fav.

Reactions: abgazil

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone able to remind me what happened to Monica's actual husband? Cant recall. Hope there is more private dances or photoshoots this version. Tis my fav.
Monicas husband dissapeared at the end of EP1 without a trace. So far, it's not known why he is gone and what happend. This is one of the major mysteries. There will be more content, both dancing and photosessions.

a911

May 10, 2020
who can give the preservation of a fully completed 12 episodes?
I missed the scenes with Julia and can't return to them

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Monicas husband dissapeared at the end of EP1 without a trace. So far, it's not known why he is gone and what happend. This is one of the major mysteries. There will be more content, both dancing and photosessions.
Thanks so much! I will enjoy letting my mind wonder where he husband went too. Heck, maybe he is behind all this because she forgot there anniversary lol

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Thanks so much! I will enjoy letting my mind wonder where he husband went too. Heck, maybe he is behind all this because she forgot there anniversary lol
It's surely not because the anniversary. ;) So far we know from Marcus, that powerful people are behind everything. Also we know, that Monicas husband supported the wrong candidate for presidency, maybe there is a connection because her problems started shortly after that and her fall was well planed. It needs a lot of influence and ressources to plan such a thing. Dick the lawyer isn't involved directly. In v13 we get some more hidden hints anyway. ;)

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
It's surely not because the anniversary. ;) So far we know from Marcus, that powerful people are behind everything. Also we know, that Monicas husband supported the wrong candidate for presidency, maybe there is a connection because her problems started shortly after that and her fall was well planed. It needs a lot of influence and erssources to plan such a thing. In v13 we get some more hidden hints anyway. ;)
This game is really really good and has many top notch things to point out, you can even make a huge list. But one thing i hate is the excuse to start the story "her husband betted on the wrong candidate for elections and in return she simply lost an empire and became a whore." it does not make any sense at all. BETTING on ELECTIONS, makes you lose your business, really lol. Supporting the wrong candidate gives you backlash, oh my...

Reactions: tomcat13

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
This game is really really good and has many top notch things to point out, you can even make a huge list. But one thing i hate is the excuse to start the story "her husband betted on the wrong candidate for elections and in return she simply lost an empire and became a whore." it does not make any sense at all. BETTING on ELECTIONS, makes you lose your business, really lol. Supporting the wrong candidate gives you backlash, oh my...
We don't know if she lost her empire because of that. Obviously, she didn't, but maybe this could be linked with other things. Maybe there's a total different reason. We just don't know it...

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Well, maybe Marcus is lying ... but if not, M's husband not just disappeared, but also has some minor legal hiccups.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes