defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I think people here were really angry about Ragnaroekr comment about the stolen 1080p version and the censorship after this update. ;)
you are right because there was nothing to stolen!
He always lies knowing he is lying

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
be happy with 720p version is not possible.
Maybe with 1080p version I will be able to change my mind about my review (was only rated with 1 star as 720p deserve)
and I'm really sure that the 5 stars reviews comes from people that have 1080p
I think the Episode 2 is finally very near to the end... (this happens also with EP1 whn the 1080 was released)
Now I can start to play the game it was a soo long waiting for me... and the reason why I like the EP1 was related to the fact that it was the full version

I can't wait for the EP3 that will start soon.
And I hope that it will be released in a unique 1080p version to speed-up the progress.. in any case I will never start 720p version anymore avoiding to waste my time in a censored limited game
Well, I would have given the game a 5 star rating even for the 720p version. (I don't know if I wrote a review already - if I had, then it was definitively for 720p version, because I didn't write a review in the last months).

The differences between 720p and extra version in episode 2 are not big. Seriously, it's quite little ... only a few scenes, probably about 1 or 2% of all content.
And they don't add anything to the story that makes the normal version less understandable compared to extra version. Extra version adds some kinky scenes (fetishes that will probably added later as common content in other scenes anyways ... like seeing secretary's tits or pissing). And that's it.
I don't understand how anybody can believe that extra version is needed to enjoy the game. If somebody enjoys the game only because of a handful additional nude/sex scenes ... it must be extremely boring to play 99% of the game to enjoy just that 1% from extra version.

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
if someone want to share the full saves of 1080 version i'll appreciate his help otherwise for make me able to know if I was wrong with my first review this requires about 200 hours of game playing.
thanks in adavance

PS: the main bad in this game is that even it is a linear story was made in a RPGM style
I really hope for Mod to port this game in a linear Renpy game without map and useless clicking-clicking

Reactions: magaclaawe

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
if someone want to share the full saves of 1080 version i'll appreciate his help otherwise for make me able to know if I was wrong with my first review this requires about 200 hours of game playing.
thanks in adavance

PS: the main bad in this game is that even it is a linear story was made in a RPGM style
I really hope for Mod to port this game in a linear Renpy game without map and useless clicking-clicking
for a "busy man" you repeating yourself quite often :rolleyes:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Someone help me ... I can't trigger Ralph's seduction scenes. Tuesday and Thursday I go to the gym with Betty but nothing happens.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Someone help me ... I can't trigger Ralph's seduction scenes. Tuesday and Thursday I go to the gym with Betty but nothing happens.
Did Bardie told you to do so?
If yes: go to the gym with Betty. And while she is doing the workout, go to the locker ... then the event should trigger.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Yes Bardie said ... I go to the gym with Betty when she does the gym I go to the locker room but I have Betty who says let's go away ... the cupboard scene is not activated. Please you have save file?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game is made originally as 1080p with extra
the 720p version is just a limited version for promotional purpose that requires additional work for the dev and comes with saves that does not works with the full game.
finally today the 1080p was released here and
Decent Monkey will be able to work only in the full version without waste his time with useless 720p version that comes with a lot of bugs and requires fixes every time.

He will also able to start the episode 3 (but in this case the 720p will be released again)... the positive thing: I will never start to play a version where the saves are not compatible with the full version of the game.
now after I have played the game until version0.12 in about 2 years All my old saves are no more usable... and this will happen also when you buy the full version.
I’m very disappoint about the marketing policy of this dev... but I finally know how to use his future releases to avoid this frustrating behaviours.

this is not a repetition post. I’m just talking about new issue caused by the new version 1080+ EXTRA posted in the thread Today

Thanks and good luck!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Wow! I even had no time to say any word here, but they already called me "jackass" who living among the tribes. :LOL:

P.S. It seems these messages were deleted already.
It seems that the new 1080 version is incompatible with all my saves, which are from 720 version. And the automatic transformation is not working for them also. Do you want a tracefile for this or not?

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Yes Bardie said ... I go to the gym with Betty when she does the gym I go to the locker room but I have Betty who says let's go away ... the cupboard scene is not activated. Please you have save file?
Before you go, you need to go Bardie in his room and tell him about then go back and talk Betty

Reactions: Remigio

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
It seems that the new 1080 version is incompatible with all my saves, which are from 720 version. And the automatic transformation is not working for them also. Do you want a tracefile for this or not?
it worked for me.. 1080p one has saved files too.. Just remove them.. And copy paste your 720 one in that save folder. Everything worked fine for me.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes