defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
the high-teir patreons should be PROUD about the success of the game.
they are jealous?
I am really grateful to them

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Do you probably mean post made by Ragnaroekr? He's my friend and supporting the game from the very beginning.
I'm a little bit confused here. Is Ragnaroekr just a friend and he expresses his personal opinion or he is part of the team and his messages are the opinion of all the developers behind Fashion Business.
It certainly seems like the latter. He sounds like a team member who is talking while you are too busy to answer question and communicate.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there is a problem with
I'm a little bit confused here. Is Ragnaroekr just a friend and he expresses his personal opinion or he is part of the team and his messages are the opinion of all the developers behind Fashion Business.
It certainly seems like the latter. He sounds like a team member who is talking while you are too busy to answer question and communicate.
he is credited in the Titles of the game

just start the game... he is a Deutsche translator i think

warmonger

Jun 25, 2017
DecentMonkey
Honestly, I came to know about this game from this forum. Criticism comes from everywhere. Somewhere someone has a problem about everything. Doesn’t mean you stop doing what you do. Anyway, reading your post, looks like you barely care about the non paying ones, obviously. Doesn’t make a difference, but I’ll no longer play or be a part of this, if that helps your objective :) Good Luck to you and your game :)

Reactions: defd©™

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I see... Ragnaroekr is the high-teir that we are talking about..
Im very grateful to him we had very good dialgos in the past... and i gave to him some very interesting help in the story... if you search in the forum about 1 Year ago... there was a great discussion between us...

the bad is the he is too much focused in the stolen download and piracy,,,
yes piracy is really bad... but until today Piracy and internet are synonyms... no one was be able to eradicate this evil

the wisest thing is to learn to live with the evil by avoiding complaining about something that also helps to spread our ideas

Last edited:

boobthief

May 25, 2017
We are livin in bad times where Covid-19 many women and men are losing their jobs and you want even more money? ... do you really think you are the best game makers in the world?

This game comes with a lot of bugs also in the full 1080 version...
Please stop.

What does Covid19 have to do with the development of this game? When did the developer claim to be the best in game maker in the world? What reality-altering drugs are you taking (and please may I have some)?

I did enjoy some of your earlier trolling. All the misspellingzes, the repeat post counting bumping replies, the angry stream of consciousness mixed with impotent questions, the self-entitlement, the self-aggrandizement.

But your posts have become boringly negative and weirdly obsessive about this game. So I suggest you do something healthy for yourself. Maybe go outside. Get some exercise. Talk to someone about anything other than this particular game.

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Tuesday and Thursday ... first I go to Bardie but there is not in the :cautious: room.
i followed this walkthough

I think its same on page 1. All most all events happened as mention in that. Go to Bardie section and check if you followed all steps. Sometimes the relationship rank also has to be at a certain level. Else events wont trigger.
And to go gym after talking Betty, you should get an option to go tell Bardie.. If not you are probably missing a requirement.
Hope this helps.
And also check the version in walkthough, you can't just go on doing Bardie events till all completed. Some events will trigger after other characters events also.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Please stop.

What does Covid19 have to do with the development of this game? When did the developer claim to be the best in game maker in the world? What reality-altering drugs are you taking (and please may I have some)?

I did enjoy some of your earlier trolling. All the misspellingzes, the repeat post counting bumping replies, the angry stream of consciousness mixed with impotent questions, the self-entitlement, the self-aggrandizement.

But your posts have become boringly negative and weirdly obsessive about this game. So I suggest you do something healthy for yourself. Maybe go outside. Get some exercise. Talk to someone about anything other than this particular game.
yes I know sorry...
I will d my best to help
but Covid-19 is related with money and people that have lost his work like me

I will be glad to support the dev but I can't... this is the true... the true is boring sometimes

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

I think its same on page 1. All most all events happened as mention in that. Go to Bardie section and check if you followed all steps. Sometimes the relationship rank also has to be at a certain level. Else events wont trigger.
And to go gym after talking Betty, you should get an option to go tell Bardie.. If not you are probably missing a requirement.
Hope this helps.
And also check the version in walkthough, you can't just go on doing Bardie events till all completed. Some events will trigger after other characters events also.
yes but you have to repeat that part for at least one week or more before triggering in the new scene

for example: in the walkthrough to complete the version 0.4 you have to play about 8 hours or more
you have to repeat and repeat even if in the walkthrough are only 4 lines
in this case you have to follow Betty storyline

v 0.4
After visits to (Betty storyline), he will get an ability to check panties on .

Now Bardie can check Betty and Monica.

Bardie can check Monica if she is not wearing no-panties governess uniform. She can be punished by Bardie if she wears panties for two times.

Last edited:

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
I think you didn't see those messages where people offended me personally. It's not related to any constructive criticism.
I don't like any place where someone calling me "jerkass" or something.

And I would be grateful if everyone who doesn't like the game just stops playing it and stops being a part of this.
So, thank you!
I don't understand why you're trying to prove something to someone...lol...For me, your work is very impressive...I don't think I'm the only one...And I also understand your frustration with the pirated version...don't take it personally(не принимай близко к сердцу)...just keep pleasing those who are interested in it...

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I don't understand why you're trying to prove something to someone...lol...For me, your work is very impressive...I don't think I'm the only one...And I also understand your frustration with the pirated version...don't take it personally(не принимай близко к сердцу)...just keep pleasing those who are interested in it...
DecentMonkey isn't a robot developer, he is also a human. For more than two years now, he sacrifices nearly every free minute in this game, he works for it and he lives from it, no, he lives for it. Yeah sure, not everything is perfect, but as long as we don't find the Omega particle we need to be happy with what we have. DecentMonkey put so much heart and soul in this projects. It's not just a funny hobby for him. Therefore it's totally clear that insults have its effect.

He never complained about criticism as long it was positive, i.e. as long as you guys told him what needs improvement, what could be done faster/better/more elegant. DecentMonkey always listened to this. He implemented a lot of ideas from the players of the game. But some guys are either to primitive to understand the game or just have fun in insulting hard working people.
I am in contact with DecentMonkey for nearly three years now. Meanwhile we are friends and I honestly can say, I am deeply impressed by his hard work and his spirit. I can't count the moments when he told me "I am so tired, I worked 12 hours a day since weeks on the new update, I can't stand it anymore"... I DO KNOW how hard some times were, how much he tried to give his very best.

Do you guys think 1-2k renders, thousands of lines and all this can be done in six weeks by fooling around? There is no big team behind him. There are only a few people and still he does the very most part of the work. So, if you have ideas on improvements, you still are welcomed and will be heard. And though I know some will never change, I would be happy if I could open some eyes with this post. If you have good ideas, share 'em, but if you know just everything always better, yeah then fu*** proof it or stay silent.

Sorry for the long post but this was in my mind for a long time and I just needed to write some honest lines. And as always, many thanks to the guys here who really help the game by monetary or intellectual support.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Anyone tried and succeeded in selling the dress as a mannequin?
Yep, was quite easy. Just speak to the customers every day. In the end the guy on the left side in 2nd screen will buy the dress after you visited him several times.

Reactions: Pif paf

Snowflare

Dec 1, 2017
DecentMonkey isn't a robot developer, he is also a human. For more than two years now, he sacrifices nearly every free minute in this game, he works for it and he lives from it, no, he lives for it. Yeah sure, not everything is perfect, but as long as we don't find the Omega particle we need to be happy with what we have. DecentMonkey put so much heart and soul in this projects. It's not just a funny hobby for him. Therefore it's totally clear that insults have its effect.

He never complained about criticism as long it was positive, i.e. as long as you guys told him what needs improvement, what could be done faster/better/more elegant. DecentMonkey always listened to this. He implemented a lot of ideas from the players of the game. But some guys are either to primitive to understand the game or just have fun in insulting hard working people.
I am in contact with DecentMonkey for nearly three years now. Meanwhile we are friends and I honestly can say, I am deeply impressed by his hard work and his spirit. I can't count the moments when he told me "I am so tired, I worked 12 hours a day since weeks on the new update, I can't stand it anymore"... I DO KNOW how hard some times were, how much he tried to give his very best.

Do you guys think 1-2k renders, thousands of lines and all this can be done in six weeks by fooling around? There is no big team behind him. There are only a few people and still he does the very most part of the work. So, if you have ideas on improvements, you still are welcomed and will be heard. And though I know some will never change, I would be happy if I could open some eyes with this post. If you have good ideas, share 'em, but if you know just everything always better, yeah then fu*** proof it or stay silent.

Sorry for the long post but this was in my mind for a long time and I just needed to write some honest lines. And as always, many thanks to the guys here who really help the game by monetary or intellectual support.
you are right on all counts ... I just do not understand those people who unreasonably criticize a really worthwhile game, and even at the development stage ... updates are released more often than similar games ... of those games that I played, only Anna can boast quality of renders ... well, and most importantly, fetishes for every taste ... creating something is very difficult to satisfy everyone's desires ... it's easy to get lost among the many ideas ... hopefully Mr. Monkey will find the plot line that will surprise everyone ... sorry for my english

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
you are right because there was nothing to stolen!
He always lies knowing he is lying

Decent Monkey has always updated his game on time and it is always a very good size update for the 720 version and I for one am happy to pay him for all the hard work and effort he puts in even though I could get the game for free from here. I know others cannot afford to pay for either version and Monkey has always accepted this and taken an active part in discussions on this site. We have had the arguments back and forth for nearly every release about the 1080 and 720 releases and I am absolutely astounded at the comments that the 720 version is a rip off and made to milk his Patreons. This has to be one of the first real examples of fake news I have seen for a game (ok there are probably loads more but you get my drift). All the begging for the 1080 version to be released for maybe 2 extra scenes was amusing at first but became quickly annoying.
All comments about the game designer, where he comes from and any other derogatory comments should be left out and things should not become personal. We are all lucky that we do have such a good game to enjoy and respect each other in these forums.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
It feels like it has become fashionable here to criticize and insult DecentMonkey.
I appreciate your response.

I feel bad because when you are doing PR work there will always be someone who ruins the day. It sucks and I'm sorry that you go through it.

I don't mean to be toxic. I mean to point out issues in the game that I see cause problems. The encrypting of saves is an example of feeling restrictive. Why is it there? I don't see why sharing saves or editing saves is bad. When fans make a Save game conversion tool, the official top post blatantly lies about it. I have no idea why, and it's very off putting. Why lie? It's odd.

There are many things in this game like that. I'm sure you hear it all the time. The solution is to to be consumer friendly. Get people on your side. Talking to us here is a great step, but my perception is that this game is trying to hook whales, and willing to sacrifice the mass of smaller donations to do it. I know people here donate because I donate to games on this site. If they aren't donating then maybe it's because they feel they aren't being treated right.

Don't get me wrong, if I didn't think the game was worth it I wouldn't bother posting. While the writing falls on tropes, and doesn't always makes sense, it gets enough right to see the potential in it. I want the game to succeed.

Once again sorry for the shit you get. That must be frustrating.

Remigio

May 5, 2018

Hope this helps.
thanks I did it ... (Y)

Xenavar

Jul 1, 2020
DecentMonkey While you are here, I just want to compliment how much of a good job you've done with this. I usually avoid 3d games as I feel like the models are staring into my soul, but your renders and facial expressions are so good they look actually alive. While there are some plot problems, the game sells itself well enough to let them slide.

Don't bother with the haters, people love to complain.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes