Mar 12, 2017
can you show 3 or 4 different pictures with dialog and choices from gym
or send in PM me your save
if u send save write which version you play
720 or 1080
Hi... with Ralph, I had panties and no panties. While seducing Ralph it suggests to use Betty's panties, but I have none. Attaching save file. Using 1080 Full HD.

1598126284878.png
After clicking on Wait in the locker room
1598126317064.png
Thanks a lot...

Mar 12, 2017
Did you complete the Ralph arc where you wear the different underwear then no underwear? Did you get the scene where Barbie calls you to the basement to seduce Ralph. What is Betty level. Should be I think 6?
Betty is ni Level 6. Talked with Bardie. Seduced Ralph with panties and without and tells me to use Betty's ones, but cannot get them.

Thanks

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 782785

Spoiler EP2 v15 - Dating with investor (Public)

I'm back! :)
As said before, suspending my Patreon page didn't have any effect on the development!
I'm sure this will not happen again! :)
Thank you for your support!
She starts to look like a (high-class) whore in public without pretending to be somebody else ... awesome!

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 782785

Spoiler EP2 v15 - Dating with investor (Public)

I'm back! :)
As said before, suspending my Patreon page didn't have any effect on the development!
I'm sure this will not happen again! :)
Thank you for your support!
OMG every outfit that Decent Monkey chooses makes Monica look more and more attractive i wish we get a different outfit this time to move around to the city with new clothes !!!

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
what consequences does the sex between (fred julia, fred saleswoman, fred betty, steve tiffany etc.) have for monica?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
what consequences does the sex between (fred julia, fred saleswoman, fred betty, steve tiffany etc.) have for monica?
What exactly do you mean? There is no direct connection for Monica between Freds sexlive and other women.

Mar 12, 2017
first look here and follow it
Done that... missing

v 14
- After Monica failing to seduce Ralph, one day, after cleaning, Bardie would want to talk to her again. - DONE
- He makes Monica pretend to be Betty in front of Ralph. - DONE
- For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room. - DONE
- If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes. - OPTION NOT AVAILABLE

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
What exactly do you mean? There is no direct connection for Monica between Freds sexlive and other women.
I just want to know if the npc's sex has any consequences on Monica's story. does it change something when fred has sex with julia, for example?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Done that... missing

v 14
- After Monica failing to seduce Ralph, one day, after cleaning, Bardie would want to talk to her again. - DONE
- He makes Monica pretend to be Betty in front of Ralph. - DONE
- For that Monica needs to go to the gym with Betty (on Tuesdays and Thursdays) and while Betty would be busy with the instructor, choose to wait in the dressing room. - DONE
- If you choose the menu option “Take Betty’s clothes and go home”, Monica will end up in her basement bedroom, dressed in Betty’s clothes. - OPTION NOT AVAILABLE
sorry it was v 13 you should read
and it says julias bettys and no panties

I just want to know if the npc's sex has any consequences on Monica's story. does it change something when fred has sex with julia, for example?
i don't think so
i suppose that you play episode 1 since you ask about julia and fred
and there was no gallery so i don't think it has any consequences

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Fred had sex with Julia, took care of her, found a job for her.
He probably likes Julia, he knows that she is fascinated by Monica, which results in his task for Monica in the office.
Fred could be a good character, but there are no positive characters in this game.

Edit:
I read your question again and I am not sure I understood you correctly.
Fred may or may not have sex with Julia, but it has any consequences for Monica's story. Betty can reject Fred's advances, but she will not become a good, faithful wife.

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Fred had sex with Julia, took care of her, found a job for her.
He probably likes Julia, he knows that she is fascinated by Monica, which results in his task for Monica in the office.
Fred could be a good character, but there are no positive characters in this game.
Well, you are almost correct ... except for Victoria! This innocent angel is a pure vessel of sincerity and kindness!

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes