Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I have posted DM's message that he released in Discord 3 posts above - believe it or not that is your choice and Gian83 I am a Patreon of DM and I was trying to help but clearly that is beyond your understanding so next time you can stay ignorant.
I invite you to calm down, I do not know you and I cannot know in what and with whom you collaborate in life, for this reason you live calmly and if what you write is true I thank you for the information

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
I wonder why delete the whole page and not delete only the political messages since Decent is still able to manage what it inserts, I hope it is not an excuse to leave jobs for an unspecified time

May 2, 2020
If his system was hacked then it begs the question what that means and if downloads of his game were possibly compromised. Patreon surely is not his system but rather a part of his business model.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, I need help. I dont know why I tried alot of combinations. But Im stuck at 26/27 with the dance on the pole in shiny hole. If I dont get 27/27 I cant dance with claire and continue the storyline there. I tried alot of different combinations, can someone help me ?

thedude2866

Apr 24, 2017
Hi, I need help. I dont know why I tried alot of combinations. But Im stuck at 26/27 with the dance on the pole in shiny hole. If I dont get 27/27 I cant dance with claire and continue the storyline there. I tried alot of different combinations, can someone help me ?
On each arrow there will be a dot if you're already chosen that combination

Reactions: EraRamp

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Despite the fact that I know about the Patreon problem, I continue to be nervous. I can not calmly look at the inscription "This page has been removed." Surely, other subscribers experience the same emotions :oops:

Reactions: Don Corleone

JoeButtWhole

Jun 12, 2017
Despite the fact that I know about the Patreon problem, I continue to be nervous. I can not calmly look at the inscription "This page has been removed." Surely, other subscribers experience the same emotions :oops:
I wanted to check the progress of my favorite game today. And I was in shock... "Removed" - Whaaaaaaat?? Abandoned, hopefully not?!
First thought was to check this forum rather then his website. :lol: But I hope it will resolve itself and the Patreon issues will pass. Glad to also hear it will have no impact to the development itself.

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I wanted to check the progress of my favorite game today. And I was in shock... "Removed" - Whaaaaaaat?? Abandoned, hopefully not?!
First thought was to check this forum rather then his website. :lol: But I hope it will resolve itself and the Patreon issues will pass. Glad to also hear it will have no impact to the development itself.
screenshot.3129.png

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes