littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
help me, I can't sleep in the "House on the Slum" of my save before the 0.14 update, do I have to restart the game ?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks but that's not my point, she doesn't have sex for herself at ALL. She never cums, never enjoys anything. Feels like playing an angry frosen person, devoid of all feelings but anger.
That's the whole point ^^ If she would enjoy it, where would be the fun?

Monica doesn't like sex. She had it a few times with her husband before the events of this game. And that she probably only did to get him marrying her.

Though, she had a few orgasms in the game ... so, she sometimes enjoys sex, without really knowing what she enjoys. I'm sure there will be more scenes in the future where she enjoys sex ... but without getting a brainless bimbo, of course xD

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
so its better play shy or bitch?
If you play as bitchy you can lose some of the options that are marked as: "Monica is not decent enough" and choices are greyed out
so if you want explore all the scenes like me you have to play as Shy girl

in any case you will never loose the choices where is required corruption if Monica corruption meter is at 800-1000

in the EP1 in 1080p I played with Monica super decent girl
I have not fired anyone
I make Monica to be decent with Dick and i got the scene when Monica do a blowjob to Dick

so yes I prefer Monica as Decent girl this make me understand about the corrupted City where she lives.

-----
otherwise if you play as bitch you will lose some minor parts

I start to play as full bitchy in the episode 2 (due to the incopatible saves with 720p version and pre made saves that i found here) but when I got greyed out options I have cheat on the bitchmeterValue to 10-100.

you can of course play as you prefer

Reactions: emirRR3V

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thanks but that's not my point, she doesn't have sex for herself at ALL. She never cums, never enjoys anything. Feels like playing an angry frosen person, devoid of all feelings but anger.
yes I agree with you... this is not my favourite kind of game too but the storyline tell about a corrupted world where every single character hates Monica also if she was decent with everyone... she is a martyr and very forcefully trying to regain possession of her honor. Monica against everyone ... maybe they will make her a saint?
the game seems to be made for those who are envious of a woman's success and enjoy degrading and selling her as a slave..

This is funny?... sometime it is only in a starting phase (to me)... so I can understand your point. and you are not alone in this
I am not envious of successful women and i love to make them and watch them enjoy with sex

I'm waiting that something will change in this
and at this point I want to see how it will turn out (I will skip some of the next updates as always due to the slow story progression)... also remember although the version 14 is very large all paths are in starting phase.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017

Monica doesn't like sex. She had it a few times with her husband before the events of this game. And that she probably only did to get him marrying her.

Though, she had a few orgasms in the game ... so, she sometimes enjoys sex, without really knowing what she enjoys. I'm sure there will be more scenes in the future where she enjoys sex ... but without getting a brainless bimbo, of course xD
Yes, Monica doesn't like sex, but the lack of any progress in her sexual awakening is a significant weakness in this game.
I know it's not easy because it's a sanbox game. The sex scenes can be played once or 10 times and Monica's orgasms should be rare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd also like to see a slow progression in the exhibitionist side of Monica's life, e.g. a change in her monologues during and after the pole dance.
I look forward to v0.15 :)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Which scene you can't explore while playing as a bitchy girl?
:)
if you use the cheat code on the console you can explore all scenes where needed... so you can be bitch and shy as you prefer just save before any new event .. so you will be able to load again when required... in any case the greyed out ones are just minor scenes in the most of cases

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Yes, Monica doesn't like sex, but the lack of any progress in her sexual awakening is a significant weakness in this game.
I know it's not easy because it's a sanbox game. The sex scenes can be played once or 10 times and Monica's orgasms should be rare.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd also like to see a slow progression in the exhibitionist side of Monica's life, e.g. a change in her monologues during and after the pole dance.
I look forward to v0.15 :)
Not every female protagonist has to have a sexual awakening, or evolve into a "W-what? I'm enjoying this? Is this who I am? oh god I don't care I love it I'm a slut" trope. I like it that Monica uses sex as an asset, it's part of her powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality. A true neutral evil character.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Not every female protagonist has to have a sexual awakening, or evolve into a "W-what? I'm enjoying this? Is this who I am? oh god I don't care I love it I'm a slut" trope. I like it that Monica uses sex as an asset, it's part of her powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality. A true neutral evil character.
I don't see "Monica uses sex as an asset" almost ever time she dose anything to do with sex is because she had to to get money or not be fired the only person she is manipulating with sex is Julia and she has no plan after ever sex scene all she says is she'll get back at them after shes rich again we haven't seen any of that " powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality" your talking about.

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018

I can agree to some extent but even if she's a decent girl she STILL hates everyone, even those that are nice to her. The only one she seems to like is her stripper friend. Personally i would have liked to have the bitchmeters plus and minus also affect her as a person, if she was a shy/decent girl she wouldn't call her ex maid turned secretary the exact same thing as she does when she's a batcrazy bitch. They could have thrown in a few nice options for her to think/say, now it doesn't matter. She's ALWAYS a bitch so that meter is pointless, it only changes some of the things that happen to her. Same with the corruption i like that as much as the next guy but the falling path would be much more to atleast my liking if she started to enjoy what happened to her more. Then again i might be hoping in vain and she will stay this frigid bitch, time will tell.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
I don't see "Monica uses sex as an asset" almost ever time she dose anything to do with sex is because she had to to get money or not be fired the only person she is manipulating with sex is Julia and she has no plan after ever sex scene all she says is she'll get back at them after shes rich again we haven't seen any of that " powerful, manipulative, resourceful personality" your talking about.
She is using her wits and her looks to get away with shit, and you're not even half-way through the plot, this is called a revenge arc (you can read more about it ) and it takes time so her revenge will be even sweeter. It's obvious the plot isn't going for a "sexual awakening" where a female character discovers she is a bimbo slut created to satisfy men, but rather DecentMonkey eventually wrapping up the story with Monica getting back at them (like most revenge arcs, probably by having them go through what she did or by destroying them).

Also, I said she had a powerful, manipulative and resourceful personality, not that she was so - as we know, she is currently fallen from grace.

Mar 12, 2017
Hey guys... I'm also trying to get Betty's clothes in the Gym but no option for that appears. While cleaning around Ralph, it already tells me that I need to wear Betty's clothes, but seems that something is missing. Any ideas what it may be? Seen a message suggesting to talk to Bardie, but he doesn't tell me anything else to what he already asked.

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Yes, Monica has a strong, unbreakable personality, unlike Melanie.
But seducing Ralph is Bardie's idea, not hers. When "negotiating" with Steve, she didn't play with him, didn't tease him, didn't try to make a deal with him. Steve storyline is a missed opportunity to show her manipulative and resourceful personality (so far)

And yes, Monica's story can be fascinating without the thread of her sexual awakening.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
She is using her wits and her looks to get away with shit, and you're not even half-way through the plot, this is called a revenge arc (you can read more about it ) and it takes time so her revenge will be even sweeter. It's obvious the plot isn't going for a "sexual awakening" where a female character discovers she is a bimbo slut created to satisfy men, but rather DecentMonkey eventually wrapping up the story with Monica getting back at them (like most revenge arcs, probably by having them go through what she did or by destroying them).

Also, I said she had a powerful, manipulative and resourceful personality, not that she was so - as we know, she is currently fallen from grace.
DecentMonkey has a Revenge Path for the story but it's optional so far the story has showed that it's hopeless for Monica and all she's doing is buying time before she loses and later on DecentMonkey may show a path where she wins but so far the story shows no matter what she is going to lose.

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
Hard to say where the story is going due to us not 100% knowing what even happened. I posted it before, in the time they arrested her, they basically erased her from existence. They moved a family in her home, had a new person at her lawyers office and so on. Whoever did this did a really good job, they took a person of extreme power to a nobody in a few days time. Pretty crazy to think about.

Reactions: EraRamp and Gerwazy

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys... I'm also trying to get Betty's clothes in the Gym but no option for that appears. While cleaning around Ralph, it already tells me that I need to wear Betty's clothes, but seems that something is missing. Any ideas what it may be? Seen a message suggesting to talk to Bardie, but he doesn't tell me anything else to what he already asked.
can you show 3 or 4 different pictures with dialog and choices from gym
or send in PM me your save
if u send save write which version you play
720 or 1080

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes