Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
In order for Monica to get the option to show her boobs to the track suit guy for the first time (which does not include the BJ), she needs to have done the back alley pole dance 20 separate times.
Sorry, 20 times with the same figure or even with the others?

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I found this game complicated.
I love the character and the story
But...
We are men, and men notoriously love simplicity....

Dancing 20 times?!?

I feel I am missing so many things about this game but despite how much I like it, I cannot afford the time to repeat 20 times same actions.
no comment... this could be too complicated. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version... (they are not compatible with the 720p version)
I have restart to play this game about 10 days ago (I have not played every day but...)
I hope this will help for those who want skip to repeat for 20/30 - 100 or more times to see the same scene at Blind Alley and with the boring Betty panties path
in the saves there are the most wonderful sex scenes (about 30 minutes realtime playing reading all the text) since the beginning of the story
the latests saves are when Monica can work for the first day as stripper after stolen the tips to the bar owner
Time required to achieve the last save is about 48/36 Hours and maybe more if you are playing for the first time

I have used all time reduction tricks available in the game by skipping until Thursday after the MC photoshoot
from here the game story should be faster... I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version...
I have restart to play this game about 10 days ago (I have not played every day but...)
I hope this will help for those who want skip to repeat for 20/30 - 100 or more times to see the same scene at Blind Alley and with the boring Betty panties path
in the saves there are the most wonderful sex scenes (about 30 minutes realtime playing reading all the text) since the beginning of the story
the latests saves are when Monica can work for the first day as stripper after stolen the tips to the bar owner
Time required to achieve the last save is about 48/36 Hours and maybe more if you are playing for the first time

Mega

I have used all time reduction tricks available in the game by skipping until Thursday after the MC photoshoot
This save working on Android???

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I find it somewhat annoying that Monica doesn't get off on ANYTHING, she hates everyone. Gets to be a bit repetetive, the corruption doesn't really affect her enjoyment of anything whatsoever.
I really suggest to download my saves.
you can also cheat by open the console to add money...
$bitchmeterValue = from 10 to 800 for be shy ot bitchy girl (I suggest to play as shy girl to open all options in the game specially when you serve at shiny hole as waitress but not only there)
$corruption = 1000 ...
but using cheat do not allow you to go much faster in the story...
and sex scenes are rare... you have to play play click click and stay focused to save more often as possible because there is no RollBack
This save working on Android???
if the android version comes from 1080p extra.. they should work
this saves do not work on 720p version

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
$bitchmeterValue = from 10 to 800 for be shy ot bitchy girl (I suggest to play as shy girl to open all options in the game specially when you serve at shiny hole as waitress but not only there)
$corruption = 1000 ...
and sex scenes are rare... you have to play play click click and stay focused to save more often as possible because there is no RollBack

Thanks to given the Information

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
$corruption = 1000 ...

so its better play shy or bitch?

ilovefish

Oct 18, 2018
Here are my saves for 14 Extra Version... (they are not compatible with the 720p version)

Mega

can u gave me your full save i cant see all achievement

Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
so its better play shy or bitch?
This is a question to the player whether he prefers to humiliate and harass the kind, distinguished Monica or complete bitch Monica :devilish:

The sex scenes depend on player's choices and corruption points, not bitchiness level.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone spare a save file in her first pole dance to this poor soul who lost his saves? :HideThePain:

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
$corruption = 1000 ...

Thanks but that's not my point, she doesn't have sex for herself at ALL. She never cums, never enjoys anything. Feels like playing an angry frosen person, devoid of all feelings but anger.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes