Gerwazy

May 7, 2017
Cool, new character and apartment location from the umbrella indication/hanging behind. Clearly some new blackmail scenes in the pipe from her face expressions ;)
Yeah, the other Betty and Big Black Umbrella
:)

Seriously, Monica will stay in this damn house forever...

Last edited:

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
if u mean after u moved together then it's enough for the content there are
or else be more specific
I moved in with Julia, have done pretty much everything sex wise both in Julias apartment and in Monicas office, including just outside of Monicas office bent over the desk, got to 90/100 on level 8, so it goes to 10/100 on level 9, so I must have missed some sex scenes somewhere, any thoughts???

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thanks, I must have missed a few sex scenes from 90/100 level 8 to 10/100 level 9.
Any ideas when the revenge path will resume in the updates?, I ask as it was left out of the past 2 updates so far.
The entire list of actions and the proper order is on .

• Love
Reactions: brittC25

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I moved in with Julia, have done pretty much everything sex wise both in Julias apartment and in Monicas office, including just outside of Monicas office bent over the desk, got to 90/100 on level 8, so it goes to 10/100 on level 9, so I must have missed some sex scenes somewhere, any thoughts???
Latest walk through has all of Julia's actions to level her up.

Ronin ofigenen

Jul 24, 2020
How can i trigger the BJ scene with the guy, wearing black shirt in the slums? Coz i unlocked all actions with him, but BJ choice doesn't appear...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How can i trigger the BJ scene with the guy, wearing black shirt in the slums? Coz i unlocked all actions with him, but BJ choice doesn't appear...
It happened to me too and I'm stuck
its bcs u need the extra version of the game
No you don't need the extra version for that. From the change log:
  • Falling Path: along-awaited continuation of the slums plot. An animated scene with Perry. An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version). An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
The BJ scene is with the guy in the black track suit paying extra for boobs, not with the painter or the punks. It's this BJ scene that will trigger the Perry scene.

When I looked into the code, the only requirement is that Monica has previously shown her boobs to the black track suit guy for $50.

In order for Monica to get the option to show her boobs to the track suit guy for the first time (which does not include the BJ), she needs to have done the back alley pole dance 20 separate times.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
No you don't need the extra version for that. From the change log:
  • Falling Path: along-awaited continuation of the slums plot. An animated scene with Perry. An animated scene with the punks in the slums (more in the Extra version). An additional scene with a painter (in the Extra version)
The BJ scene is with the guy in the black track suit paying extra for boobs, not with the painter or the punks. It's this BJ scene that will trigger the Perry scene.

When I looked into the code, the only requirement is that Monica has previously shown her boobs to the black track suit guy for $50.

In order for Monica to get the option to show her boobs to the track suit guy for the first time (which does not include the BJ), she needs to have done the back alley pole dance 20 separate times.
I found this game complicated.
I love the character and the story
But...
We are men, and men notoriously love simplicity....

Dancing 20 times?!?

I feel I am missing so many things about this game but despite how much I like it, I cannot afford the time to repeat 20 times same actions.

Nov 30, 2019
How i can make Monica sleep naked in the beginning? i want to do this for the very first scene replay but even with the Episode 1 installed and saved files the option to sleep naked is not available to me...

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes