yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hey guys... I'm also trying to get Betty's clothes in the Gym but no option for that appears. While cleaning around Ralph, it already tells me that I need to wear Betty's clothes, but seems that something is missing. Any ideas what it may be? Seen a message suggesting to talk to Bardie, but he doesn't tell me anything else to what he already asked.
Did you complete the Ralph arc where you wear the different underwear then no underwear? Did you get the scene where Barbie calls you to the basement to seduce Ralph. What is Betty level. Should be I think 6?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
There is nothing mentioned in the discord channel either, it must have happened without any notice. He is still showing in my Patreon account as a creator I am subscribing to so who knows what's happened.

Reactions: EraRamp

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
and he are on discord so why aren't he replay those there ask about it incl me
Maybe because he is discussing this topic with other people already to get information that he needs to convince Patreon to undelete his acc ;)
We can't do anything at this moment and he will be probably very busy to get that problem solved. So, let's wait for a while :)

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
There is nothing mentioned in the discord channel either, it must have happened without any notice. He is still showing in my Patreon account as a creator I am subscribing to so who knows what's happened.
Did you invent this message or did you read it somewhere?

• Angry
Reactions: BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
From Discord 1 minute ago:-

DecentMonkeyToday at 16:50
I have issue with my Patreon page. This is not because the game but because some hacking activity from my system. It was hacked and some political posts were posted.

DecentMonkeyToday at 16:52
Also, this will not affect the development of the game

vanessasky1

Jun 1, 2020
Cause someone publishing all FB versions, also i saw 1080p too publishin by illegally. probably this is why he removed the page. Of course decentmonkey need save all works. this only my idea. ~~Oh no i will dont show where id saw these illegals. Do not write about that to me. i can show only to decentmonkey~~

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Snowflare
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes