defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I am not comparing the SB with VN, i am just comparing the renders and story, which is way better that AWAM. I understand that being SB makes this game less popular but there are SB games which are popular as you said Milfycity, Summertimesaga or Choe18 are there and in my opinion milfycity is overrated.
I hope someone will make mod for this game they way Traynt have, something like SAZ.
yes of course SB as Chloe18 and all games of her Saga (there are 3 completed episode in less than 2 years) comes with a lot of more sex and the most important Chloe is a transgressive girl and soon when you see her fabulous look with the garter tattooed around her thigh becomes clear that we will see some very good sex scenes with her (no one can stop to play Chloe) - she takes alcohol and drugs without limits and the most important things she is flexible and loves to have sex; she cum everywhere :eek: .

Monica is embalmed and plastered if compared to Chloe

Chloe series grinding is less.. there are some cheat mod but it is not required.
even it is a sandbox game is a good one because the story progress is natural and it is not forced on side stories that makes the player lost interest in the MC.

This game is a different way and it is made for different players
I think that the Fashion Business lovers will never like games like The Tyrant or Chloe18
They love slow motion stories focused on the details that are not related with SEX...
they are more in the voyeurism than in a good fuck-fuck.

PS:
The Tyrant story line is in another planet it is clear since the first day you play,
different classes like saying F1 races can be compared with Rally races.
they are not comparable.

Reactions: vimmers and EraRamp

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 1 Completed] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 3.96 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 3.94 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (969 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (952 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
now i am not sure what SB refer to
sb=sandbox=interactive (with environment) games. like click and go , pick and sim, inventories, items, cellphones, rooms, buildings etc.
vn is just a text with answers for you to choose

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
that guy with the blue jacket^^ heck, didn't see that coming.
glad to see DM doesn't lose his humor :)

and I'm pretty curious where the julia+fred path leads us :giggle:

good update ! keep it up (y)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Im guessing that no one has Ep. 2 v0.16 1080 to share, as this new update is the 720 version of which the 1080 last versions saves wont work in.
or
If anyone has the code for this version to update it to 1080 that would be amazing also.
I guess its a wait and see if anyone is kind enough to upload the 1080 version for us all :love:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
uugh...

Without a lesbian scene... this game is a test in my opinion. Of my love... :LOL:

From day ONE (way back when), when the chick at the homeless shelter asked for "it" and she refused.. I was OUT and chose to watch the updates, waiting for the "DAY" when the "LESBIAN" tag showed up. To date, I have just moved each update to my download folder on my NAS when each month the "LESBIAN" tag does not show up......:cry:

This is not a JUDGEMENT of the effort...as I think this game is one of the greatest of the recent adult games made lately. But I understand that Monkey has his (her) own tastes. If he (she) is not a fan of lesbian action... well, GHHAAAA!

Your choice! hehe.

KEEP IT UP THOUGH!

there is always hope.gif

(y)

Reactions: nightshaw

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
Im guessing that no one has Ep. 2 v0.16 1080 to share, as this new update is the 720 version of which the 1080 last versions saves wont work in.
or
If anyone has the code for this version to update it to 1080 that would be amazing also.
I guess its a wait and see if anyone is kind enough to upload the 1080 version for us all :love:
put your latest 1080 saves from
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\fashionbusiness1\
to
C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TestProj\
(TestProj maybe with some number)

but agree, a "migrate save from 1080" option would be helpful

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes