ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can someone give me a hand with this?

Im a bit lost with the game, im with the last version and did every quest line but im missing some scenes.

For example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do you continue the story?

Thanks
The Victoria scene in the bathroom has two options: You need to choose between Monica doing oral sex to her and that Melanie does it, you can't play both in the same run. You need two saves and play them separately.

Reactions: EraRamp

valantis

Jul 13, 2017

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thank you for your answer. I read the post but I am not sure what I am supposed to do. I have not downloaded any renpy software. I tried to run the game on my desktop and I get the GL2 error. I have no idea waht to do...
when lunching Ren'Py hold down Shift key or Shift + G
the graphic acceleration menu should be opened than you can select Force to use GL2..
hope this works

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is your conclusion, but what I see is a great increase in patreons. The fact that you criticize the game so much and you are still playing this game shows that even for you the positive points of the game are more than the negative points. The only game I follow and its updates are faster than this game is the treasure of Nadia. This shows that the game developer respects the game's followers and deserves more respect, which I do not see in some of your comments. It is also interesting that you do not like repetitive parts of the game, but you repeat your opinions in your comments:D. I did not mention that issue related to the size of the game in your answer
Yes the story is much important for me! I'm a resilient man :cool: I will never fall... I'm here to win:p
I will go forward very slow due to the grind but I will continue to play this game... of course only the EXTRA 1080p full game!
(720p is censored in a lot of the best sex scenes)
Maybe one day I will prepare a Comics release or Kinetic Novel with all the best contents of the FB story line.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Holysix9

Souske

Jul 3, 2017
The Victoria scene in the bathroom has two options: You need to choose between Monica doing oral sex to her and that Melanie does it, you can't play both in the same run. You need two saves and play them separately.
In which part of the game can you trigger that scene with her? i do not remember having those options.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Can someone give me a hand with this?

Im a bit lost with the game, im with the last version and did every quest line but im missing some scenes.

For example

How do you continue the story?

Thanks
some of the scenes are as said for the extra version
you can see that under the pictures

but for those you missing you need to reload and replay with some different choices
then what you last did
YES I KNOW IT'S GRINDING

Reactions: Souske

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
In which part of the game can you trigger that scene with her? i do not remember having those options.
When Monica and Melanie are reunited in Victoria's house with the other girls too. In some moment Victoria says to Monica that follows her to the bathroom, then Monica calls Melanie. And Melanie does the same again. If Monica stays, there's a lewd scene with her, if she calls Melanie, the scene is with Melanie. If you didn't get any of those scenes, I guess you need to choose other choices before.

Reactions: EraRamp

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
that's one of the reasons that i play html games
many of those stories are really good
even though that many of them has transformation,sissy,ETC
Unfortunately is the FB story where i'm interested and there is no HTML version... so I have to play as is for now.

Oct 24, 2020
For some reason, since I've downloaded v18 I can't interact with anything except moving around rooms. I can't click any objects or people, no idea why.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.2.2 v0.18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes