pprasanta1999

May 1, 2020
Quite a good game with great story and quality renders. But the only problem this game is the progression speed.
And if u are on a low end system the loading lag will make u want to throw the laptop.

fUJI44A

Jul 4, 2019
just a question, it may be me, but has the 20% discount from the landlord been removed?

I'm playing with an 'extras' version.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just a question, it may be me, but has the 20% discount from the landlord been removed?

I'm playing with an 'extras' version.
not what i know of
i suppose you mean the kebab guy ?
you shall sleep in the rented house from Friday to Saturday

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
no but she can give him a blowjob
At this point in the game, only those who have not played version 2.1 of the game are unaware of this event. The question was related to the 20% discount and I answered that, I know perfectly well what happens if Monica accepts the 10% discount...

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I miss it.. Ok let me check in fan art.. Monica blacked
View attachment 1143737
My recollection of the art was Monica bent over a mattress to the far left of the image with black men gathered around. Crew members and cameras were visible off to the right of the image.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
This game is driving me crazy. Such amazing potential, great story, great characters, great animations... all wasted due to a simple but incredibly stupid commitment to point-and-click mechanics. Having to click five things to get to the next scene in the story.... GOD! It is just such a shame. Just make it a simple VN Ren'Py game, and everyone would love it. This is just painful. Such a waste of time. Such a waste of potential.

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes