SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
I mean... What the actual fuck! In order to progress the story whilst in the clothing store. I have to click my way around the shop, finding the RIGHT two dresses, then click my way to the dressing room, click on the hangers to hang the dresses, then click on the mirror to try them on. Not only that... I can only do ONE dress at a time, and I have to change into my former dress before each one! WHY! For the love of God!? WHY?! Who came up with this idea and thought: "Yeah, this might be fun for people." What a fucking waste of time! Streamline your shit for crying out loud!

Last edited:

Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
for the love of god could you maybe consider to make the prison time just clickable, since it wouldn't change anything about the story and just be more enjoyable. i only played it twice but it was realy bothering me :x

edit: yes i mean episode 1 (turn to the bars, walk to the bars, click 3 times on the bar, repeat 15 times) :p

Last edited:

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
My recollection of the art was Monica bent over a mattress to the far left of the image with black men gathered around. Crew members and cameras were visible off to the right of the image.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is a fantastic piece of fan art. Anyone know why she is wearing roller skates?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
for the love of god could you maybe consider to make the prison time just clickable, since it wouldn't change anything about the story and just be more enjoyable. i only played it twice but it was realy bothering me :x
Aren't the prison scenes in episode 2 100 % avoidable? You actually need to go out of your way to begin them and avoiding them has no impact on the story. Or are you referring to the episode 1 prison scenes? If you are i would argue the episode 1 prison scenes are an important part of Monica's story.

agn25

Nov 20, 2017
This game is driving me crazy. Such amazing potential, great story, great characters, great animations... all wasted due to a simple but incredibly stupid commitment to point-and-click mechanics. Having to click five things to get to the next scene in the story.... GOD! It is just such a shame. Just make it a simple VN Ren'Py game, and everyone would love it. This is just painful. Such a waste of time. Such a waste of potential.
Seriously. I can't do it. I'm giving up on this game. It's just too frustrating.
I mean... What the actual fuck! In order to progress the story whilst in the clothing store. I have to click my way around the shop, finding the RIGHT two dresses, then click my way to the dressing room, click on the hangers to hang the dresses, then click on the mirror to try them on. Not only that... I can only do ONE dress at a time, and I have to change into my former dress before each one! WHY! For the love of God!? WHY?! Who came up with this idea and thought: "Yeah, this might be fun for people." What a fucking waste of time! Streamline your shit for crying out loud!
Fashion business definitely requires more mouse clicks than your usual renpy game. Usually though people get through episode 1 reasonably well, episode 2 is when most of the complaining begins. If your finding the mechanics that frustrating then you are right to drop the game. Personally though when I find a game that in your own words has the rare trifecta of "a great story, great characters, great animations" almost nothing would prevent me from both playing and enjoying that game.

Most of us fans of Fashion Business would agree that it is a bit of a flawed gem. But it is still a gem.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Fashion business definitely requires more mouse clicks than your usual renpy game. Usually though people get through episode 1 reasonably well, episode 2 is when most of the complaining begins. If your finding the mechanics that frustrating then you are right to drop the game. Personally though when I find a game that in your own words has the rare trifecta of "a great story, great characters, great animations" almost nothing would prevent me from both playing and enjoying that game.

Most of us fans of Fashion Business would agree that it is a bit of a flawed gem. But it is still a gem.
Point well taken. Thanks for bringing me down to earth a bit. :) I sometimes need that. I guess this game is just not for me. But glad to hear, there's an appreciative audience out there for it.

stole

Apr 27, 2018
i think that scene hasn't been implemented yet... that means Monica can't fuck with the kebab guy
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too many lesbian scenes. :)

Last edited:

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too much lesbian scenes. :)
The heat in scenes goes on increasing with each update. Some are knocked out of a common tempo. But sooner or later all the branches that the developer cannot embody purely physically for one update will be completed:). I'm sure ;)

stole

Apr 27, 2018
The heat in scenes goes on increasing with each update. Some are knocked out of a common tempo. But sooner or later all the branches that the developer cannot embody purely physically for one update will be completed:). I'm sure ;)
Yes, true that. :) I like the slow corruption build and that Monica not act like a full slut, but this scene especially is kind of forgoten and much time pass since the kebab guy talk about it...At least, the 20% discount option need to be greyed out IMO, to know it will be in the game sometime in the future. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21122121

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Yes, true that. :) I like the slow corruption build and that Monica not act like a full slut, but this scene especially is kind of forgoten and much time pass since the kebab guy talk about it...At least, the 20% discount option need to be greyed out IMO, to know it will be in the game sometime in the future. :)
I am sure that the next discount will be 50% well or 30%. And then 100%. I'm sure ;)

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
I am most worried about the Bardi line. Steam blocks it. Patreon blocks F-218, and Steam blocks Bardi and F-218. Bardi 21 year. Let F-218 be the end of the game. But block a piece of game with Bardi is the bottom

5n4k3

Nov 28, 2017
It is very strange, that it is still not in the game. It is like DM forgot about it. I hope this scene will come soon, because I am pretty sure it will be so sexy to watch, instead of these a little bit too many lesbian scenes. :)
Jack is a secondary character, the developer is developing and adding new characters in almost every update. I think it will be a while longer before we see the scene with Jack ...

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Всем привет. Нужна помощь. Пропустил где Моника соглашается быть хорошей цыпочкой для Бифа на пресс конференции. Какой параметр надо изменить в редакторе сохранений? Начинать заново не хотелось бы.
Hello everyone. Need help. Missed where Monica agrees to be a good chick for Biff at the press conference. What parameter should be changed in the save editor? I would not want to start over.

badbossss

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in a upper flor, Monica always clean a steam, and i cant interupt it, cant go to difrent rooms, and cant warn Bardie about gym. i play 2.16. Any one know how to fix it?

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Всем привет. Нужна помощь. Пропустил где Моника соглашается быть хорошей цыпочкой для Бифа на пресс конференции. Какой параметр надо изменить в редакторе сохранений? Начинать заново не хотелось бы.
Hello everyone. Need help. Missed where Monica agrees to be a good chick for Biff at the press conference. What parameter should be changed in the save editor? I would not want to start over.
С этим вообще не должно быть проблем. Если все-таки случилась проблема, попробуй кликнуть на картину в бывшей комнате Моники (второй этаж, картина слева) и подключи чит. Если проблема не в этом, есть прохождение
With this there should be no problem at all. If it still happened a problem, try to click on the picture in the former Monica Room (second floor, on the left) and plug in Cheat. If the problem is not in this, there is a passage of

Reactions: 17demon

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
Спасибо. Разобрался через редактор сохранений. Если кому нужно будет, то в этой строке меняем 0 на 1 - monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick 1/0 :(1)
Thank you. I figured it out through the save editor. If anyone needs it, then in this line change 0 to 1 - monicaSaidBiffSheIsWillBeAGoodChick 1/0: (1)

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes