vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in a upper flor, Monica always clean a steam, and i cant interupt it, cant go to difrent rooms, and cant warn Bardie about gym. i play 2.16. Any one know how to fix it?
you shall talk to betty before you can warn bardie

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, i have a problem, when i'm in a upper flor, Monica always clean a steam, and i cant interupt it, cant go to difrent rooms, and cant warn Bardie about gym. i play 2.16. Any one know how to fix it?
The gym with Betty is on Tuesday and Thursday. If it's not those days you can't warn Bardi. Try a save before you clean the stain.

Reactions: Tardi_

fUJI44A

Jul 4, 2019
hello

I am playing the extra version and the map icon disappeared after I left the hotel, is there a hot key for the map?

I have tried reloading and it keeps happeneing.

Kind regards

Tank1

Sep 25, 2017
From the spoilers looks we are getting 1 scene with Melanie (fitness spoiler), one scene with Julia (stain on carpet), 2 scenes with Monica ( 1 investor, 1 Abby customers) and 1 Scene with Betty (faithful wife). 5 Events spoiled and we typically get 6 or 7. I am going to guess a Slum event? Although I do miss the private dances at the bar.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I am getting ready for the next update!

But I do have a question, I completed all the previous episode BUT if you see the screenshot of the menu (very useful by the way)

1618685315193.png

In the menu that I posted I do not see Julia story, I do not have Marcus, falling path etc...
In this forum people post the same menu with all the path visible.

Is there any reason?

In the previous game version I kept open all the path obviously!

is my save file wrong? can be fixed or can someone share a save file where I can experience all the other paths again?

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: fUJI44A

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I am getting ready for the next update!

But I do have a question, I completed all the previous episode BUT if you see the screenshot of the menu (very useful by the way)

View attachment 1147855

I do not have Julia story, I do not have Marcus, falling path etc...

Is there any reason?

In the previous game version I kept open all the path obviously!

is my save file wrong? can be fixed or can someone share a save file where I can experience all the other paths again?

Thank you
as i understand you you playing version EP2.2 Extra.v3
and vill see scenes from version EP2-v16-Extra
you can't do that in EP2.2 Extra.v3

cos it's actually 2 different games
so if you vill see them you have to dl EP2-v16-Extra
maybe in future DM vill join them to one game

billgladen

Nov 22, 2020
Unfortunately it's not a glitch but a feature in the current version of the game. If you click on the blowjob option and then refuse it the opportunity doesn't repeat and you have failed the quest. Your only option as far as I know is to reload a save from before the choice was made and replay from there. Sorry for the bad news.
I have the same problem, it's really not intuitive, and I don't have saves before that point.
Is there any way to edit some py files, maybe there's a flag I can set to get it back again?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I have the same problem, it's really not intuitive, and I don't have saves before that point.
Is there any way to edit some py files, maybe there's a flag I can set to get it back again?
hmm, as far as I remember DM fixed that back in the latest version (or the one before) by giving the option to continue the quest later :unsure:

billgladen

Nov 22, 2020
Ok, that gives me hope.
I'm playing Ep2.1-v16-COMPLETED-Extra(1080p).

Maybe he added it in Ep2.2.

L.E. I managed to solve it by editing the save file with the Ren'Py Save Editor.
Basically, set ep214_slums_offer_activated = False (2 instances) and ep214_slums_offer_day = False.
After that, the blowjob option should be displayed again.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimmers

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
возникла сложность в прохождении...Может подскажете. В эвенте работа на улице. в диалогах - минет незнакомцу выпало предупреждение, если соглашусь, то все остальные не пройденные задания отменятся... Я решил, что вначале выполню задания, а потом уже и задание минет незнакомцу. Но диалог про это пропал. Мне снова начинать или он все таки позже снова появится?
there was a difficulty in passing ... Can you tell me. In the event, work on the street. in dialogs - blowjob to a stranger, a warning was issued, if I agree, then all other uncompleted tasks will be canceled ... I decided that first I would complete the tasks, and then the task of blowjob to the stranger. But the dialogue about it was gone.Should I start again or will he still appear later?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Oh but she's starting to, i've seen her orgasming several times already xD, likes she is discovering pleasure.
I don't think so ^^

Remember, this game is mostly about humiliation. When Monica actually starts to enjoy sex or even doing it on purpose on her own will, the main fetish of the game would be removed :eek:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I don't think so ^^

Remember, this game is mostly about humiliation. When Monica actually starts to enjoy sex or even doing it on purpose on her own will, the main fetish of the game would be removed :eek:
She did actually orgasam in the scene where she had to audition but blamed it on having a breakdown or something lol. I love her.

Reactions: agn25
3.50 star(s) 226 Votes