chaf

Oct 10, 2017
I loved this one until about half of 2.1. After that it, IMO, went overboard with all the blackmail, specially Victorias, to the point where it wasn't fun anymore. I'll eventually resume the Revenge Path when/if it's finished. Besides that, Sorry Monica :)
yes the story with victoria is going too far and it is not fun anymore i think somebody should stop her

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
My save not working, when i saved game. Try loading and game just crash
Try not to save the game during scenes, events. If you save during these, it sometimes works, sometimes doesn't or just crash. Also try using ESC for accessing save menu instead of right mouse. Though I didn't play any recent versions, so don't know if things changed.

Reactions: ThePiedPiper

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
So is this game really just sex through blackmail and prostitution? Seems that way like Monica doesn't go through with having sex with someone because shes horny or x, y or b its always "oh shit I don't want to blow/fuck this dude"

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Can anyone help me? these download versions are so confusing i can't undertand shit...
Last time i've played this game was in version 2.15 (1080p - EXTRA)

So far i know that i don't need to download "Ep 3 1080p", now wich one of those do i need to download to continue my playthrough?

- Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p
or
- Episode 2.2 v3 1080p

and why one is 10gb and the other is 5gb? do i download 0.16 and put the files of the 2.2 v3 on the game's folder?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Fashion Business [Ep. 3 v7-720p] [DecentMonkey] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.84 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.62 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Mega links for ep3 are down. I've reported this to the mods nopy still works though

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes