vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
WTF?!? You intentionally caused an older version to be deleted when the new version has all the Bardie content removed? What's wrong with you? :mad: Are you a fucking fascist that pushes censorship? :sick:
no it's still there

SPOILER: Episode 2

Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -

Extras: Gallery Mod - - - Walkthrough - Fan Sig
Others: COMPRESSED*

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
So Bardie content removed because of Patreon and Steam demands, is there also any other content removed from the latest or previous versions?

I saw other devs who used Subscibestar for Patreon banned content. DM already have a SS account, so does anyone know why didn't DM put a Bardie included version in SS? Or will he put one in the near future?

no it's still there
He means this version "FashionBusiness-EP2.2-v3-Extra-pc".

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
no it's still there

SPOILER: Episode 2

Episode 2.1 v0.16 Extra 1080p
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - -

Extras: Gallery Mod - - - Walkthrough - Fan Sig
Others: COMPRESSED*
Episode 2.2 v3 Extra isn't there like it was before. The new 3.0 v4 which replaces it has all the Bardi content removed if I'm not misunderstanding. (Just starting episode 2 so haven't played so far yet)

CircleJerker deleting content to alleviate confusion is... :FacePalm:
Yep I also reported it myself right away to fix things
That confusion could be avoided by a single line in the OP above the downloads, for example:
"EP 2.2 v3 is equal to EP 3 v3, but contains Patreon censored Bardie content."

Last edited:

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I think what they're talking about is Ep.2.2 v0.18 extra... I thought that used to be there.

Does anyone have a link to v0.18 1080p?

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Episode 2.2 v3 Extra isn't there like it was before. The new 3.0 v4 which replaces it has all the Bardi content removed if I'm not misunderstanding. (Just starting episode 2 so haven't played so far yet)
Download 2.1 v16 compressed in video folder file I can see there are bardi videos. Available.

BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Episode_2_Part1=Episode 2: New Life

zip FB_0.16_scrappyMod.zip (856.18 Kb)
zip FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-720p-pc.zip (4.58 Gb)
apk FashionBusiness-EP2-v16-universal-release.apk (1.84 Gb)
zip FashionBusiness.app.zip (4.56 Gb)
zip Saves (EP2-v15-720p).zip (76.83 Mb)
txt Walkthrough.txt (37.34 Kb)
zip saves Ep-16 720p.zip (97.04 Mb)
This is extra version or basic
Extra version is exclusive for 1080p ?

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
So Bardie content removed because of Patreon and Steam demands, is there also any other content removed from the latest or previous versions?

I saw other devs who used Subscibestar for Patreon banned content. DM already have a SS account, so does anyone know why didn't DM put a Bardie included version in SS? Or will he put one in the near future?
That would be awesome, there's no reason why the censored content couldn't be hosted on lewdpatcher for example. I'm salivating that we could get the "game-over" content that way for the Ranch :devilish: Seeing this choice to go to the Ranch in the walkthrough but not in-game was so disappointing :p

Ranch 218.PNG

On another topic, anyone else run into a bug where it takes 2 weeks for Victoria to spend the $5,000? Happened to me on the second friday, took 14 days for any consequences whether Monica earned the money or was punished

Download 2.1 v16 compressed in video folder file I can see there are bardi videos. Available.
For v16 sure, but what about EP 2.2 v1-3 Bardie content?

Reactions: depechedNode

realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
part of me wishes that some one would make an unoffical remake that would just remove the sandbox stuff from the game
I'd support this. Stopped playing after ep1, it just got too tedious imho. Even gave it another try recently, but it's just discouraging. Really sad, cause I think the setup and some of the tropes the game covers are really interesting and fun to play.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is extra version or basic
Extra version is exclusive for 1080p ?
You yourself answered your own question. The author releases 2 versions of the game. There is 1 of the options in the torrent. For example episode 3 v.4 corresponds

The title is the essence of the content.
If the game is called "..1080 extra" then there is extra content, and if the game is called "..720" then you should not look for something that is not there...

Reactions: vimmers

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Most "unofficial VN remakes" and by most I mean all that I have played are glorified gallery viewers except the choice of the gallery they just go on and on with the story and then have the default renpy text boxes for choices. While I am not a fan of the game UI, which feels slow and unnecessarily complex at times, I definitely don't think a standard remake fixes anything.

I think for a story this big, the usual "unofficial remakes" would make things worse as instead of clicking to move around the map, people would be clicking to go through the dialogues. I have seen that happening with RPGMV remakes. It's not fun at all, I would rather have a real gallery than that.

But I understand the time and effort required for that would be big enough for someone to not do it without any incentive, so it seems unlikely a real VN remake will ever happen.

Reactions: Lazarus Long

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I'd support this. Stopped playing after ep1, it just got too tedious imho. Even gave it another try recently, but it's just discouraging. Really sad, cause I think the setup and some of the tropes the game covers are really interesting and fun to play.
Funny thing is, after a while there is only story, there is no grinding or however you want to call it.
Last updates were all about going somewhere and activating the event.
The only real "grind" is increasing the corruption to a high enough level to accept to do some stuff. After that it's all about content.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
There is always debate over what the ranch will be. I don't understand. Marcus has clearly stated what happens at the ranch. How there are levels of training. After a certain level she will have to fuck with dogs, at later levels pigs and horses.
Also something that can be mentioned is that this game draws heavy inspiration from Lida's Adventures. I don't remember where exactly I read it but I guess it was some post or maybe in game, or on patron ( I don't remember where ). Even that game features quite a lot of beastiality.
So if the ranch is shown through to the end then it will have it. As for the entire slave training and humilaition there is the Philip route developing towards that also the possible route with Monica being Trained by Marcus so she doesn't have to go to the ranch. Pet play and Dom sub, all these are included already. The ranch is to be dreaded in the game. I can't think of just various form of pet play and bondage equipment being enough. It has to go beyond that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
I have run into an issue with the falling path where neither of the quest entries for "stranger 1" completes and thus there's no progress;

1.PNG
2.PNG

First time I got so far that Monica showed her naked tits to him a couple times, but even then neither of these entries completed. Then I tried again with a new save and although I haven't progressed so far, the "show tits and butt to stranger" doesn't seem to complete no matter how many times I try. Anyone have a clue what's up?

It's this guy the link in the quest log points to for both entries btw

3.50 star(s) 226 Votes